Marketing – Marketing
MOO is looking to hire an experienced, detail-oriented, and customer-focused Salesforce Contractor to support Sales and Marketing Leadership through administration of our Salesforce.com CRM system, enhancement of reporting and analytics, and coordination of various special projects. The role will report to the Senior Marketing Operations Manager, supporting the Managed Services sales and marketing team members based in London, Boston, Providence, and Denver. Day-to-day, the Specialist / Associate will also work closely with our Marketing Technology, Business Intelligence, and Data Engineering teams.
We are seeking someone who is an active listener, critical thinker, and has the ability to see the big picture when approached with requests. The ideal candidate will be highly inquisitive, analytical, proactive, organized, and have a demonstrated ability to achieve results by working both independently and collaboratively in an agile team environment. Additionally, the ideal candidate values imagining processes better, delivering delight, and keeping things simple. This role is not a remote position. It will be based in our Boston office with the flexibility to work out of our Providence office if preferred or as needed.
This position is not remote and will sit in out Boston, MA location.
- Provide day-to-day Salesforce support for 80+ users (troubleshooting, user setup, page layouts, list views, security privileges, database structure, validation rules, custom objects, queue and case creation, workflow, and continuously editing the lead assignment rules). Escalate issues to relevant parties as needed.
- Troubleshoot, resolve, escalate, and track system issues.
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Enablement, Marketing, Data Engineering, Business Intelligence and outside consultants to design, test, and implement various company initiatives, including but not limited to, workflow automation, sales flow automation, campaign reporting creation, implementation of Pardot, and design and maintenance of daily data migration to / from internal systems (e.g. data warehouse, Tableau).
- Develop reports and dashboards to track and analyze lead flow and customer sales activity. Make recommendations to Sales and Marketing management for improving inefficiencies.
- Perform manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing leads, accounts and contacts in accordance with sales teams. Develop validation rules to prevent inconsistent data from being added to Salesforce.
- Oversee change management of all aspects of Salesforce including technical, procedural, training and testing of new and updated features and API's
- Stay well-versed on Salesforce.com new release functionality and app exchange products to improve user productivity and management visibility.
- Data hygiene monitoring and cleaning, including realigning accounts, deduping and ensuring proper utilization of SFDC.
- Create and maintain thorough, up-to-date functional and technical systems documentation.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and external teams to evaluate opportunities that will deliver program enhancements and process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant professional work experience
- Proficient in SFDC with 3+ years of in-house Salesforce Administration.
- Advanced knowledge working with marketing automation systems (e.g. Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce Lightning).
- Project management in a collaborative matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Experience evaluating, planning, and rolling out system, program, and/or process improvements to sales teams
- Enjoy working with data, troubleshooting technical issues, and problem solving
- Excellent priority setting and time management skills
- Strong communication skills generally and technical writing skills specifically, as you are work closely with both technical and non-technical users
- Approachable with a calm demeanor, especially upon receipt of ad hoc requests and/or when under pressureComfortable and excited about learning new technologies
Always a Plus!
- Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred
- Experience with CRM-related tools such as Cirrus, TalkDesk, Zendesk, IBM, etc.
- Experience with Java, SQL, or other coding languages
- Full understanding of HTML (table and responsive CSS based) and optimization of HTML for email
- Productive and positive vendor management
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.