Customer Service Representative - French Speaking
Service, Sales & Design Support – Service
MOO is looking for a French Speaking Customer Service Representative to join the growing Customer Service team.
Perhaps we’re biased (okay, we are!), but we think our CS agents are the best in the business. The MOO CS team are skilled problem solvers with varied backgrounds - anything from e-commerce and design to artworking.
Working on the CS team at MOO requires a high level of professionalism over phone (primarily) as well as email and online chat. But more than that, it requires people who thrive on solving tricky problems, have more patience than a kindergarten teacher, and genuinely love putting a satisfied-customer-smile on the face of every single person they help.
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and online chat.
- Handling enquiries ranging from order status, general product information, technical issues and pricing.
- Dealing with customer refunds, credits and returns requests.
- Handling customer escalations in a professional manner and transferring them to appropriate supervisor or peer.
- Identifying opportunities for site and process improvements and communicating them to supervisor/manager.
- Ideally around 1 year of customer service experience.
- Excellent English and French oral and written skills.
- Italian and/or Spanish language skills would be an added bonus!
- Enthusiasm for problem solving.
- Initiative and decisiveness.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Advanced computer skills – internet and email.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you'll get in return
- MOO’s awesome and extensive benefits package, including (but not limited to)...
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fast growing team
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and an extra day per year of service (and on your fifth anniversary we’ll even give you a mini paid sabbatical!)
- Contributory pension matched up to 5%
- Free ice cream, cake, drinks fridge and more!
MOO is a multi-award-winning technology, design & print company. We’re passionate about making great design accessible to all.
We pride ourselves on providing amazing quality print products and a fantastic customer experience for everyone, everywhere.
Founded in 2006, we’ve grown a lot since then and the total team is well above 400 people in 6 locations across UK & US. Our multi-disciplinary product teams work together in our beautiful design centric offices in Farringdon, London.
Along with the encouragement to really “be yourself at work”, great roles and opportunities to grow in your specialism & career, we offer comprehensive benefits including matched pension, paid parental leave, 25 days holiday rising to 30 through tenure, private healthcare insurance, life insurance, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme and an ice cream fridge stocked with at least 4 flavours of Magnum and more cake than you’ve ever seen.
Diverse teams build better products
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and backgrounds will consistently lead to a better workplace for our MOOsters (employees) and a better product for our customers.
MOO does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class. We are actively working to create a diverse & inclusive team.