Product Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing
Perm - Full-time
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
MOO is growing fast and we are hiring a Product Marketing Manager to help us accelerate profitable revenue growth across our key product lines.
Your objective is to develop and deliver the annual product innovation plan, define and optimising pricing, and identify cost saving opportunities to deliver our revenue and gross profit goals.
This is a key function in executing our strategy globally. This role is pivotal in connecting all the business units (Design, Manufacturing, Creative, Research, Marketing, Sales, and Finance) towards one goal. As such, the successful candidate will be able to influence and form strong partnerships with cross-functional business partners and drive operational excellence while managing multiple complex and competing priorities simultaneously. You should have a strong bias for decision-making rooted in data and analytics. This position is full-time and based in the London HQ.
- Commercial strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, market trends and competitive landscape to identify new product opportunities & inform the innovation roadmapRecommend pricing and discounting strategy for new products, and optimise for existing lines
- GTMEnd-to-end ownership of new product launches & GTM campaigns: from brief to post-launch evaluation. .
- Seek to continually optimise our processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of launch activity.
- Partner with BI and supply chain to manage S&OP and ensure continuous supply of product and materials. Continuous improvement of existing product lines for profitable growth & best-in-class Net Promoter Score.
- Business ownership
- Track and measure business results vs targets (commercial, customer, and operational metrics) and partner cross-functionally to close any gaps.
- Identify cost optimisation opportunities to improve gross margin & partner with product design and manufacturing operations to deliver.
- 4 yrs+ experience in a similar roleUniversity degree
- Experience in category management, buying or product marketing.
- A passion & aptitude for data analysis and critical thinking
- Experience in building business cases and selling your ideas internally.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig deep to get things done.
- Operational discipline: uber-efficient and organised
- Keep calm under pressure and aren’t get easily rattled in managing multiple projects with tight deadlines and shifting business demands.
- A strong collaborator with stellar communication skills (oral, written, and listening) with a talent for influencing others across a multi-location, matrix organization
- A proactive, “go get ‘em” attitude where no task is too big or too small
Nice to Have:
- Experience in e-commerce industry
- US market experience
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.