International CRM & Email Marketing Executive
Marketing – CRM
Perm - Full-time
The CRM team’s goal is to ensure customers feel genuinely valued when they interact with the brand across all touch points. This requires MOO to create customer communications that are increasingly personalized and are as much about encouraging participation as they are about purchase, with a focus on celebrating the genuine excitement that we see in our customers when they talk about their businesses and use our products.
The International CRM & Email Specialist will support cross-channel business with an emphasis on execution and analysis of email marketing programs for INTL and Global (SilverPop), email coding, customer segmentation, campaign analysis and lifecycle emails. You’ll work closely with members of the Global Email Marketing Team and the International Marketing team to ensure seamless execution of International email campaigns.. In addition, you’ll be supporting the execution of unique CRM programs (inserts, direct mail) for our International markets (non US) and collaborate on projects with Creative, Tech, Merchandising and BI.
We need an innovative leader in their field who can raise our standards of International CRM. Ideally, you’ll have built up your experience in a similar role and are looking for the
- Assist in planning and execute email and cross-channel marketing programs with a focus on segmentation, contact strategy, and forecasting.
- Leverage historical campaign results to run the planning and testing process to continuously drive increased customer interest, conversion, sales, LTV and profitability across segments and channels.
- Always be on top of key levers to improve retention, frequency and activation amongst top customer segments
- Work to optimize campaign performance through use of vendor’s cross-channel marketing platform, targeting messages to customers across email, mobile, social and display.
- Implement segmentation and contact strategy based on customer preference, buying behavior, past performance and marketing objectives.
- Partner with other MOO Marketing teams to optimize customer contacts.
- Cross-train and assist with email/DM/insert/Recommend a Friend campaign testing, launches and post-campaign analysis/reporting
- Ongoing competitor analysis
- The person we appoint to this role will be enthusiastic, imaginative, optimistic and keen to work as part of a team. To be considered for the role, you’ll need to show you have:
- You have a strong analytical skills and detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- You have relevant email marketing and direct marketing experience with an emphasis on customer segmentation in a test and learn environment.
- You have experience with HTML coding for email and working with Silverpop or other major email marketing solutions a must.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to convey channel strategies and plans to all levels of the organization
- You collaborate well with others, including internal and external team members
- You are flexible and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Nice to haves:
- Graduate within Business/Marketing or a relevant degree
- Email coding skills
- Additional languages a plus
- Google Analytics skills
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.