Agile Delivery Coach
Technology – Engineering
Perm - Full-time
Agile Delivery Coaches at MOO enable high performing teams by focusing on improving Team Culture, Ways of Working and the wider organisational Environment to facilitate more effective delivery for Customers.
In this role you will typically work with a one or two Crews in a hands-on delivery role. You will help and support the teams to successfully ship new products and services as well as making improvements to the products and services they own. You may also take a leading role on supporting the delivery of one of our Cross Crew initiatives. We expect our Coaches to be practitioners; we teach what great agile delivery looks like by making it happen every day.
We have a small but passionate group of Coaches working collaboratively with people across the organisation to strive for incremental improvements in the way we build our products. We believe in continuous improvement and we’ll always be looking to learn and try out new ideas.
What you'll do:
- Enable teams in delivering complex digital projects at a sustainable pace
- Bring energy and invention to team ceremonies such as planning, stand ups, retrospectives and showcases
- Use your knowledge of agile values to tailor agile practices based on context and learning
- Improve end to end delivery involving multiple product teams and keep us striving for better
- Influence the way leadership, product owners and colleagues think about delivery
- Ensure that teams are able to manage technical debt and keep their services and platforms healthy
- Gather, interpret and share useful performance metrics for agile teams
- You have experience as a Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Delivery Manager or a similar role working with a software engineering team
- You have strong organisational and communication skills
- You bring a collaborative approach to working
- You’re good at prioritising time-critical workYou have an aptitude for true servant leadership
- You have a level of technical understanding, you don’t need to be an engineer, but you do need to have an appreciation and empathy for the craft of software development
Nice to have's
- Be actively involved in the agile community
- Have worked with the Spotify engineering model or similar
- Understand how to utilise OKR’s in a way that supports agile principles
MOO is a multi-award-winning technology, design & print company. We’re passionate about making great design accessible to all.
We pride ourselves on providing amazing quality print products and a fantastic customer experience for everyone, everywhere.
Founded in 2006, we’ve grown a lot since then and the total team is well above 400 people in 6 locations across UK & US. Our multi-disciplinary product teams work together in our beautiful design centric offices in Farringdon, London.
Along with the encouragement to really “be yourself at work”, great roles and opportunities to grow in your specialism & career, we offer comprehensive benefits including matched pension, paid parental leave, 25 days holiday rising to 30 through tenure, private healthcare insurance, life insurance, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme and an ice cream fridge stocked with at least 4 flavours of Magnum and more cake than you’ve ever seen.
Diverse teams build better products
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and backgrounds will consistently lead to a better workplace for our MOOsters (employees) and a better product for our customers.
MOO does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class. We are actively working to create a diverse & inclusive team.