Agile Delivery Chapter Lead
Technology – Agile Delivery Coaching
What does an Agile Delivery Chapter Lead do at MOO?
As the lead for our Agile Delivery Chapter, you will lead a strong team of Agile Delivery Coaches who are responsible for enabling high performing teams and facilitating continuous improvement to our ways of working and team culture.
As a chapter lead, you will provide mentoring and career development support for our Agile Delivery Coaches and be able to demonstrate the behaviours and skill set we expect from an experienced Agile Delivery Coach. Working with your leadership colleagues, you will ensure that we are focussing on tackling the most important delivery challenges and doing this in a way that empowers our teams and builds collaboration.
We expect our chapter leads to be hands on and you’ll teach what great agile delivery looks like by making it happen every day. As an active member of the agile community we expect that you’ll have plenty of new ideas and approaches to share with the team whilst encouraging everyone in the team to contribute and provide input to the team direction.
What You’ll Do
- Inspire and develop our Agile Delivery Coaches to support them in becoming even better at their craft
- Provide practical and applicable guidance to Coaches and other team members in resolving blockers and challenges with complex multi team initiatives
- Nurture the morale and health of our agile coaching chapter
- Bring energy and invention to the way the chapter operates
- Work collaboratively across chapters to improve end to end delivery involving multiple product teams and keep us striving for better
- Influence the way leadership, product owners and colleagues think about delivery
- Support the chapter in gathering, interpreting and sharing useful performance metrics for agile teams
- You have lots of experience in building and leading successful agile teams
- You have led teams of Scrum Masters or Agile Coaches before and know what a good career path looks like for this discipline
- The Spotify model of team structure is familiar and ideally you have worked this way before
- You are able to influence Exec leadership and become a trusted advisor to senior leadership
- You have an aptitude for true servant leadership
- You have a level of technical understanding, you don’t need to be an engineer, but you do need to have an appreciation and empathy for the craft of software development
Nice to Have
- Understand how to utilise OKR’s in order to empower and inspire agile teams
- Experience in coaching executive leadership in improving agile delivery across an entire organisation
- Demonstrable examples of applying agile thinking to non-technical teams and initiatives
- A strong understanding of the agile coaching competency framework
MOO is a multi-award-winning technology, design & print company. We’re passionate about making great design accessible to all.
We pride ourselves on providing amazing quality print products and a fantastic customer experience for everyone, everywhere.
Founded in 2006, we’ve grown a lot since then and the total team is well above 400 people in 6 locations across UK & US. Our multi-disciplinary product teams work together in our beautiful design centric offices in Farringdon, London.
Along with the encouragement to really “be yourself at work”, great roles and opportunities to grow in your specialism & career, we offer comprehensive benefits including matched pension, paid parental leave, 25 days holiday rising to 30 through tenure, private healthcare insurance, life insurance, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme and an ice cream fridge stocked with at least 4 flavours of Magnum and more cake than you’ve ever seen.
Diverse teams build better products
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and backgrounds will consistently lead to a better workplace for our MOOsters (employees) and a better product for our customers.
MOO does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class. We are actively working to create a diverse & inclusive team.