Analyst, Performance Marketing
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
As a member of the Revenue Analytics team, you will work with other analysts in our London and Boston offices to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing and sales efforts, discover new revenue opportunities and keep the organization prepared for emerging challenges. Through analysis, consultation and experimentation, you will work closely with our North American performance marketing team. While maintaining a customer-centric approach, the successful candidate will contribute to MOO’s profitability and growth initiatives through results-oriented analysis and putting ideas into action.
This role will report to the Head of Revenue Analytics; occasional overseas travel may be required.
Supporting business stakeholders and the wider Business Insights team you will:
- Integrate with the digital marketing teams to “live and breathe” their goals and objectives
- Identify strengthens and opportunities in our media buying and produce insightful analysis leading to actionable recommendations for our media buying strategy
- Ensure consistent, clean spend and performance data across platforms and geographies
- Assist in regular reporting
- Provide data-driven insight and analysis to reveal patterns, problems and areas of opportunity
- Act as a thought partner helping business stakeholders understand opportunities and risks, and how to evaluate them
- Contribute to cross-functional discussion and discovery of opportunities, collaborating on large projects when appropriate
We are seeking an experienced marketing analyst capable of completing projects with minimal oversight in close collaboration with key stakeholders. Additional qualifications include:
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- A knack for “telling stories” resulting from your analysis
- Superb attention to detail
- Must be able to work well with others in a dynamic team environment
- Experience working with large data sets including data cleansing and validation
- Excellent computer skills (advanced excel and planning/forecasting tools), the ideal candidate will have data mining, data visualization and SQL capabilities
- Experience with web analytics
- The ability to manage projects from multiple stakeholders with shifting priorities
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and recommending improvements in at least one of the following areas: SEO, PPC, Display advertising, Social Media Advertising, Email marketing
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a quantitative major, Master’s degree a plus
- Minimum of four years’ experience in an analytic role (agency experience welcome)
- Experience and understanding of Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, AdRoll, and/or other digital platforms
- Google Analytics Certification
- Experience with Marketing Attribution Software
MOO WHO?We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO? MOO’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make enough space for a fulfilling home life too).
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.