Merchandising & Optimisation Specialist
Marketing – Ecommerce
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
We’re looking for a Merchandising & Optimisation Specialist to help drive the digital merchandising of products / features on MOO.com.
The ideal candidate will have a curiosity for data and a passion for amazing customer experiences online.
The role will report to the Senior Merchandising & Optimisation Manager and will be based the MOO HQ, Farringdon.
- Support in delivery of the revenue plan and conversion target
- Work with the senior team members to identify useful analytics to share from a product and regional perspective
- Prioritise and implement changes to improve product journeys and regions
- Build and deliver key landing pages, campaigns, and product launches working closely with creative, copy, translations, & various stakeholders across the business
- Support the senior team in delivering improvements built by the development teams
- Help set up and manage the testing roadmap
- Ensure consistency of messaging and branding across the site
- Collaborate and build relationships with other functions to deliver the changes to the site
- Must have experience working in an ecommerce business
- Curious about data
- Commercial understanding and logical approach
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Proactively drive projects forward
- Wonderful communication and collaboration skills
Nice to Have
- Experience using a content management system & google analytics
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make your home life fulfilling too).
That’s why we offer flexible hours, a matched pension scheme, paid parental leave and generous a holiday allowance. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.