Part Time Manufacturing Associate
Lincoln, RI /
Manufacturing – Non Variable Operations /
Perm - Part-time
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
MOO in Lincoln, RI is looking for part-time manufacturing workers! We are looking for individuals that can commit to 20 hours a week but that will be available during busy times to work additional hours and weekends.
These roles are benefits eligible details below:
The duties involve standing all shift, sorting, and packing various business, holiday and postcards, sorting and packing orders. You may be required to learn and perform final dispatching. Work is repetitive and requires manual dexterity. Perfect attendance, teamwork, great attitude, and attention to quality and detail are required.
- Strong English communication skills; read, write, hear, speak and understand English
- Read and accurately comprehend information displayed on screen
- Ability to stand in one place for periods of 8 hours or more (with breaks)
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail; flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and set priorities
- Willingness and ability to work on any other project as assigned by supervision or management
- Prior work in manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to follow verbal instructions
- Ability to use simple math
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, E-Mail)
- Read and interpret diagrams
- Able to work regular schedule as assigned, whether 1st or 2nd Shift.
- Ability to work overtime as required during periods of high-volume production
- Strict adherence to MOO Policies, OSHA safety guidelines and other State and Federal Health & Safety Guidelines as they relate to the position
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of people
- One year preferred of factory or manufacturing related experience in shipping and receiving
Work is performed in a manufacturing facility that may be dusty at times. The environment is such that the inside temperature adjusts concurrent with the outside temperature; however, the facility is heated in the winter. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential job functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class