Head of Talent Acquisition (Maternity Cover)
Finance / Administration – People
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
Without the people – there are over 500 of them – MOO wouldn’t be MOO and our People team play a pivotal role in ensuring that amongst other things, there’s a fun, innovative, collaborative and rewarding culture that enables everyone to be successful.
MOO are looking for an experienced Head of Talent Acquisition to lead our growing talent function across the UK & US. Managing 5 recruiters across the globe, as well as actively hiring, this role encompasses managing MOO’s employer brand strategy, leading diversity and inclusion initiatives and and overseeing the entire hiring process and candidate experience.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you’ll be instrumental in shaping the talent acquisition function for the next 9 - 12 months starting March/April.
- Being the global guardian of talent acquisition for MOO, managing 5 recruiters, 3 in the UK and 2 in the US.
- Owning the Talent Acquisition processes - setting high standards for speed, quality and process - keeping employer brand and candidate experience at the top of the agenda.
- Use knowledge, market insights, numbers and analysis to refine the talent acquisition process across the whole company.
- A closet marketeer - drive onsite and offsite candidate events and build MOO’s employer brand strategy, working with our creative teams and Chief People Officer.
- Partnering with Executive Team and Leadership team regarding growth and hiring, supporting on all talent acquisition needs and strategy.
- Working closely with HR business partners to ensure the right level of support for every department.
- Analysing our recruitment metrics, constantly questioning how we can improve our processes to find the best people.
- Regular reporting for Chief People Officer and Executive/Leadership teams
- Managing sourcing strategies and channel mix
- Owning annual recruitment budget and spend
- Managing suppliers and agencies - focus on direct sourcing model
- Hiring for Executive, Leadership, People & Creative teams.
- Develop long term relationships, build talent pools, be a pro at talent mapping and accessing referrals - we take diversity and inclusion seriously so be a champion of this.
- You have extensive experience as an in-house Head of Talent Acquisition, ideally hiring for a fast growing or tech orientated organisation
- You love data and always use it to make your functions hiring processes better
- You can convince and challenge senior stakeholders - navigating this with ease and enjoy helping hiring managers
- You are a great coach, mentor & people manager.
- You are innovative, yet structured in your approach.
- You can confidently articulate, build and promote strong employer brand to attract the very best people to the business.
- You'll have an excellent Talent Acquisition background, sourcing candidates, running interviews and generally building organisations to the highest standards.
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make your home life fulfilling too).
That’s why we offer flexible hours, a matched pension scheme, paid parental leave and generous a holiday allowance. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.