Sr Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing – Marketing
MOO is currently seeking a Sr Marketing Operations Manager who will be a key member of the Marketing team and will deliver against our business goals.
The purpose of the Sr Marketing Operations Manager role is to increase marketing efficiency and organization agility via ad tech, data management, and optimized processes. This position collaboratively consults with other marketing leaders to support strategic business needs while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, programs, and infrastructure. This is an exciting role on a digitally focused acquisition team, managing healthy budgets and contributing hugely to the success of the company!
- You have 8+ years of experience in digital marketing, and are proficient in using digital channels to drive ROI and build awareness
- You know the best practices and trends in digital marketing, particularly in adtech and programmatic media (paid social, display media, video, mobile), and measurement
- You have a solid understanding of ecommerce
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- You’re comfortable with numbers and interested in turning data into actionable insights
- You’re detail-oriented and can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re a proactive team player, willing to step outside of your job description if necessary
- Directs the development and implementation of processes, tools, metrics, initiatives, infrastructure and technology that will support and improve the operations of the Marketing function.
- Benchmarks the organization’s current adtech stack against industry best practices, and through gap analysis, develops a roadmap for improvements and business case for undertaking necessary changes and making any additions.
- With the buy-in of the Marketing leadership team, identifies, recommends and leads the implementation of new adtech and new processes in an effort to increase overall effectiveness of the marketing organization.
- Own and manage the implementation, execution, and ongoing relationship with the attribution vendor, supported by Business Intelligence and Marketing Technology.
- Help build and maintain the organizations naming conventions and data hierarchy. Ensure company wide adherence to these guidelines through regular data hygiene checks.
- Ensure that the Channel Owners have access to accurate, timely marketing performance reports, enabling them to make plan optimizations. Work closely with BI, Data Warehouse, and Marketing Technology to deliver channel data in a visual and easily accessible way.
- Set up and help facilitate budget tracking process for channel owners to follow
- Own display trafficking through third party ad server (DCM). Train and manage Marketing Operations Specialist on day to day trafficking.
- Maintains the institutional memory of the organization by creating a shared knowledge portal and repository of best practices.
- Conducts regular Marketing Operations Reviews to align Marketing strategy with tactics and ensure effective execution of Marketing strategy, including a functional “health check” on at least an annual basis.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of proven outbound marketing experience. Agency experience welcome.
- Experience generating quantifiable results in online marketing for transactional purchases
- In-depth understanding of 3rd party ad servers, ideally DCM, and trafficking process
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and contribute collaboratively through content creation and broader strategic thinking
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work with agencies to optimize media spend and marketing channels
- Extremely organized and highly accountable to deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent project management and oral and written communication skills
MOO WHO?We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO? MOO’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make enough space for a fulfilling home life too).
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.