Customer Service Representative
Sales, Service & Design Support – Service
Perm - Full-time
Since launching in 2006, MOO’s e-commerce business has been extremely successful in rapidly growing revenue and customer numbers. This growth has critically depended upon our people, a high quality of products and services, as well as having a good grasp of what our customer’s value and need. And of course, we’re proud that MOO has also become a much-loved brand along the way.
MOO currently has multiple openings for Customer Service Representatives to join the team in Lincoln, RI. These are full time, permanent opportunities for qualified candidates.
The position involves a high level of professionalism, primarily over phone, although online chat and email will also be required. A solid background within an e-commerce environment would be a plus.
Initial training will take place Monday - Friday's from 9am - 5:30pm.
We have the following shift(s) available:
Monday - Friday 12 - 8:30pm
Monday - Friday 1 - 9:30pm
Tuesday - Saturday 11am - 7:30pm AND Saturday 8am - 4:30pm (Sunday/Monday off)
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and online chat.
- Handling inquiries ranging from order status, general product information, technical issues and pricing.
- Dealing with customer refunds, credits and returns requests.
- Handling customer escalations in a professional manner and transferring them to appropriate supervisor or peer.
- Identifying opportunities for site and process improvements and communicating them to supervisor/manager.
- At least 1 year of Call Center experience.
- Excellent oral and written skills; a cover letter is recommended.
- Initiative and decisiveness.
- Problem-solving skills.
- French/Spanish/German/Italian language a plus.
- Advanced computer skills – internet and email.
- High School Diploma Required – Associates or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
MOO’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make enough space for a fulfilling home life too).
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.