Service, Sales & Design Support – Sales
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
We’re growing our B2B division at an electric pace and are looking for an Account Manager to help service and grow a portfolio of existing UK and European accounts.
We’re looking for a great communicator and a custodian of the award-winning experience we deliver to our B2B customers. You’re currently working in an account management or customer success role. Maybe you look after both new and existing accounts and would rather focus on existing customers?
Building relationships is what you do best and people tend to like you. You’re the type of person who has a knack of getting people to open up. They trust you implicitly.
You’re creative and are passionate about great design. You’ll fit in well here. MOO’s purpose is to deliver great design to everyone. You also thrive when working in an international environment.
So, what will you actually be doing? You’ll be managing a portfolio of approximately 500 clients, in a multi-faceted role: providing great customer service, managing customer print projects, up-selling, cross-selling and growing your accounts.
- Proactively manage, upsell, support, advise and inspire a portfolio of existing SME customers based in the UK and Europe, predominantly over the phone and via e-mail
- Serve as the first point of contact for your accounts.
- Meet / exceed revenue targets for your portfolio of accounts on a monthly basis
- Inspire and cross-sell additional MOO products beyond premium business cards, such as branded notebooks, postcards and stickers.
- Build rapport and strengthen our relationships with our customers.
- Proactively call your customers and review their account on a periodical basis.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- You have proven experience in an account management or customer success role
- You’re driven and eager to learn
- You have impressive communication skills, build rapport naturally and are empathetic
- You’re able to listen carefully, understand requirements and respond with urgency while managing communications with multiple accounts
- You thrive in a team environment and are ready to roll-up your sleeves
- You are organised and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- You have a sense of humour (we should have put this at the top!)
Nice to haves
- You speak one or more languages fluently
- Experience within the printing industry
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer flexible hours, a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, paid parental leave and generous a holiday allowance. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.