Bilingual Customer Service Supervisor
Service, Sales & Design Support – Service
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
We need an experienced leader to motivate and manage our EU customer service stars. These stars answer customer calls (and chats) everyday. We want someone who understands what it takes to surprise, delight and WOW not only customers but our MOOsters. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
The person we want to lead our customer service stars should have previous experience in coaching and providing feedback. Also to be fluent in English as well as either French or German. You will be supervising a team of at least 10 agents so being able to set priorities, juggle multiple issues at once and manage your time is not only critical it is a MUST.
You should understand the importance of leading by example, communicating effectively, being consistent, accountable and open to change.
- Primarily you will be responsible for the happiness and performance of your direct reports, which will include such activities as developing your staff, mentoring, and providing career coaching; motivating your staff, individually and as a group; understanding and supporting diversity; and establishing an effective team.
- Manage escalated customer issues
- Update team on sprints, bug fixes, wider company topics
- Run weekly reports to measure employee performance
- Conduct weekly one on one development/feedback sessions
- Process tickets during peak volumes
- Assist in hiring process
- Vacation, sickness, under-performance of your direct reports
- Planning (via WFM)
- Managing holiday allowances (via WFM)
- Difficult conversations (via People Team)
- Career progression and development of your direct reports
- Understand the framework (via People Team)
- Individual development plans (via People Team)
- Engagement of your direct reports where relevant
- Manager feedback
- Work-life balance
- Communication and collaboration
- The person we appoint to this role will be enthusiastic, imaginative, optimistic and keen to work as part of a team. To be considered for the role, you’ll need to show you have:
- Call centre experience
- Excellent leadership experience
- Ability to make sound business decisions
- Fluent in English and either French or German
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to delegate
- A love of cake!
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make your home life fulfilling too).
That’s why we offer flexible hours, a matched pension scheme, paid parental leave and generous a holiday allowance. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.