Service, Sales & Design Support – Sales
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
We’re growing our B2B division at an electric pace and are looking for a Sales Manager with bright ideas to lead one of our existing London based European sales teams (UK + Europe).
We’re looking for a great sales leader.
Coaching is what you do best and your track record delivering the numbers speaks for itself.
Your favourite part of being a sales leader? Developing sales people, particularly those in the earlier stages of their careers. Beyond coaching and delivering the numbers, you have much more to offer.
You show great focus and discipline and have a knack of delivering projects through to execution.
You’re adaptable, comfortable with change and able to bring ideas to the table.
You thrive when working in an international environment.
So, what will you actually be doing? It’ll be your job to help us deliver on our goals and continue to develop and grow your team of 4-8 direct reports (a mix of Account Executives and Account Managers).
- Lead, mentor and inspire your team.
- Consistently coach and develop your crew, providing constructive feedback along the way.
- Deliver the numbers (revenue, new customers, corporate subscriptions)Implement, track and facilitate team contests.
- Assist the regional Head of Sales in building our international sales strategy.
- Maintain staffing levels through being actively involved in recruiting.
- Build and maintain strong internal customer relationships.
- Communicate process improvements and customer product feedback.
- Accurately forecast results through team pipeline management.
- Review process for improvements.
- Ensure team maintains accurate records in Salesforce.com
- Review and monitor lead distribution to provide the best customer experience.
- Embody MOO’s values and help to continue to build our cultural identity.
- Bring ideas to the table. Try things. Succeed and fail.
- Experienced in a sales team management role.
- A B2B inside sales background with some face-to-face exposure.
- You’re entrepreneurial and are comfortable with grey.
- You don’t mind being a bit scrappy when the systems aren’t in place.
- Adaptable, you’re enthusiastic and don’t cave in when working under pressure.
- Not afraid to start from scratch - test the waters/push the boundaries.
- You enjoy a hands-on approach (that doesn’t mean micro-management!).
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Experience using Salesforce.com especially within a B2B environment.
- You have a sense of humour (we should have put this at the top!)
Nice to haves
- You speak one or more foreign languages fluently.
- Experience within the printing industry.
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer flexible hours, a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, paid parental leave and generous a holiday allowance. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.