Interested in becoming an Account Executive at MOO’s office in Denver, Colorado? Yes! Great...read on!
If you don’t know MOO, we are an e-commerce business that has been extremely successful in rapidly growing revenue and customer numbers over the past decade. Headquartered in London and with US offices in Denver, Boston, Providence and Lincoln (RI); MOO has experienced consistent growth that has critically depended upon a high quality of products and services, and upon having an extremely good grasp of what MOO customers value and need.
MOO’s B2B business, known as MOO Business Services (MBS), provides an online platform for businesses with 10+ employees to create and order beautiful Business Cards with a click of a few buttons (just like magic). Some of our customers include companies like Unicef, Buzzfeed and Zipcar.
To continue the success that is MBS today, we are looking for Account Executives to add to our teams in Denver to help build our customer base on the west coast
So... what will you do as an Account Executive? First off, you’ll be ready to make an impact from day one! You’ll be energetic, driven, have a positive attitude and most importantly you’ll be a team player that is always ready to roll up your sleeves and get involved. Joining this team will see you working with a group of dynamic and collaborative MOOsters in a creative environment, working to bring in new business.
- Serve as the first line of contact for new MOO Business Services prospects
- Hunt for new business through leads and referrals
- Sell our premium business identity products at scale as well as our advanced ordering software which is commercialized as a SAAS product
- Build relationships with new accounts
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Generate new business, predominantly over the phone and via e-mail
- Identify opportunities for site and process improvements and communicate them to the leadership team
- Maintain a record of all customer interactions via salesforce.com.
- Meet new account units and activity targets monthly
- Hungry to learn and results driven
- You thrive on sourcing new business and converting prospects into accounts
- A team player who is always ready to roll their sleeves up
- Experience working within a new business sales and/or account management role, ideally for a technology business or in a B2B environment
- Able to listen carefully, understand requirements and respond with urgency
- Organized and a natural multi-tasker who can manage on-going communications with multiple stakeholders
- Self-motivated with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent phone manner and writing style
- Thrive in a collaborative team setting in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable passion for wanting to do the best for the customer
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make enough space for a fulfilling home life too).
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.