Senior Digital Optimisation Analyst
Finance / Administration – Business Intelligence
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
You will be part of the site and product analytics team who help the business make insight and data led decisions. The role will consist mainly of developing and managing web optimisation strategies to increase conversion rates, working with members of the marketing, merchandising, pricing and product team to develop, plan and analyse experiments. As we are in early stages of our experiments process there will also be a need to support the business from an analytics perspective.
We are looking for a free-thinking analyst who has the analytical and statistical skills to analyse the site performance and look for opportunities to improve conversion, revenue and gross margin. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of ecommerce and be able to translate data into business opportunities and articulate findings to stakeholders. Therefore, good data visualisation and presentation skills are a must.
You will pro-actively search for improvement opportunities, using data and insight to inform your decision making as well as support the different teams who want to test their own hypotheses. You will support and review experiment outputs and share recommendations with the relevant experiment owners. If technical development is required to implement, you will work with product and tech to ensure requirements are clearly articulated.
- Provide data-driven insight and analysis to reveal patterns, problems and areas of opportunity
- Pre-test planning, hypothesis generation, sample size requirements, sizing experiment opportunities
- Working with the Head of Site and Product Analytics to prioritise experiments
- Monitoring live experiments
- Post-experiment analysis
- Act as a thought partner helping business stakeholders understand opportunities and risks, and how to evaluate them
The person we appoint to this role will be enthusiastic, imaginative, optimistic and keen to work as part of a team as well as engage in constructive conflict. To be considered for the role, you’ll need to show you have:
- Experience of digital optimisation (A/B and MV testing) tools and process
- Proven hypotheses generation and management experience
- Digital analytics experience, preferably Google Analytics
- Strong statistical skills
- Experience working with large data sets including data cleansing and validation
- Experience with one or more from SQL, R, Python, BigQuery
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Data visualisation and presentation
- Excellent communication
- The ability to manage projects from multiple stakeholders with shifting priorities
- A numerical degree
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer flexible hours, a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, paid parental leave and generous a holiday allowance. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.