Merchandising & Optimisation Manager
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
We’re looking for an experienced Merchandising & Optimisation Manager to help drive the merchandising of products / features on MOO.com. The ideal candidate will take a data driven approach to building conversion / optimising journey and also be a great communicator as they will need to guide many departments through improving the website experience.
The role will report to the Head of Merchandising & Optimisation, and will be based the MOO HQ, Farringdon.
- Support in the delivery of the revenue plan ad conversion target for (US & business cards or International & promotional products)
- Drive weekly / monthly / quarterly insights into the category and region
- Provide advice to product marketing and the regional team on how to optimize the experience and prioritise projects based on delivering maximum impact
- Tracking of the site funnel with regular optimisations by customer type, product and region, working closely with the wider team on other areas of the funnel (i.e. build and payments)
- Forge strong relationships with the product marketing, marketing (digital and offline), SEO, CRM, customer service teams to optimise the end to end online journey and purchase process
- Work with the Head of Merchandising & Optimisation to evolve the merchandising dashboards and reporting to ensure we are measuring against the right KPIs and have a deep understanding of how the site is performing across regions, products, and customer type.
- Champion major testing efforts across the browse experience, partnering with the Business Intelligence team and building a “test and learn” culture across the team
- Work with the Crews to drive improvements to the site experience to ensure the website works wonders across all devices
- Collaborate with other functions to deliver consistency of journey & messaging across the site
- Work and prioritise workload for the individual(s) in the team
- You have proven experience in E-Commerce
- You are a senior manager with strong communication skills and ability to engage, and drive cross-functional teams and leverage internal resources
- Strong data analysis skills to make data-informed decisions and track your progress
- Proven ability to work with development & Business Intelligence teams
- Experience in managing and developing individuals
- Experience of using A/B and multi-variant testing tools and techniques
- Experience using CMS tool (Magnolia), Tableau, Google Analytics
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make your home life fulfilling too).
That’s why we offer flexible hours, a matched pension scheme, paid parental leave and generous a holiday allowance. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.