Technical Sourcer (6 month contract)
Finance / Administration – People
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
Without the people – there are over 500 of them – MOO wouldn’t be MOO and our People team play a pivotal role in ensuring that amongst other things, there’s a fun, innovative, collaborative and rewarding culture that enables everyone to be successful.
MOO are looking for Technical Talent Sourcer, to support our growing needs as a business and find incredible talent that makes MOO great!
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, you’ll be instrumental in shaping the talent function.
This role is a 6 month contract.
- Supporting our Talent Acquisition Specialists and working closely with hiring managers and our CTO to hire technical talent for MOO
- You will attend briefings with managers and teams to get deep technical understandings of all roles
- Using a variety of tools (LinkedIn, job boards and platforms, social media, networking) to help you find and attract some of the very best talent.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Ensuring our ATS is kept up to date and accurate
- Attending industry events and meeting people.
- We really care about diversity and inclusion and so be a champion of this.
- Introducing new technologies - one of our values is ‘Imagine It Better’ so taking the reigns here!
- Building talent pools for future needs
- Carrying out detailed phone screens with candidates on behalf of the MOO tech and talent teams and ensuring smooth transition over to Specialists and Hiring Managers
- Being an ambassador for candidate experience and ensuring we always have this at the forefront of our mind, sharing feedback with candidates and making sure they receive a positive experience throughout the process.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Helping the talent team with events held at MOO and helping to build our repertoire and employer brand.
- Supporting with lots of exciting projects to improve process and experience for internal and external candidates and managers.
- Have proven candidate sourcing experience within an agency or in-house sourcing recruitment within the tech industry.
- You’ll be a seasoned user of LinkedIn, recruitment platforms and social media and have used other interesting ways of candidate attraction.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to understand role requirements especially within the technical field and match CVs and candidates accordingly so you’ll have a good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify potential
- Engaging phone manner with an ability to explain a variety of roles, and champion MOO’s culture and employer brand.
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Possess the confidence and empathy required to pass feedback to candidates (good and bad!)
- Well organised, methodical, flexible and adaptable to changing needs
- Think creatively and innovatively about how to ‘Imagine It Better’, must be curious and seek to adopt automated solutions wherever appropriate
- Have a high level of attention to detail, and love to exceed expectations.
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make your home life fulfilling too).
That’s why we offer flexible hours, a matched pension scheme, paid parental leave and generous a holiday allowance. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat
you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.