Service, Sales & Design Support – Sales
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
MOO’s B2B business, known internally as MOO for Business Services, provides an online platform for businesses with 10+ employees to create and order beautiful Business Cards with a click of a few buttons (just like magic). Some of our customers include companies like Unicef, Buzzfeed and Zipcar!
So… what will you do as an Account Manager? First off, you’ll be ready to make an impact from day one! You’ll be energetic, driven, have a positive attitude and most importantly you’ll be a good listener! You’ll also be a team player that is always ready to role up your sleeves and get involved. As an Account Manager you will serve as the primary contact for MOO for Business clients, understanding their business, acting as an internal advocate and delivering an exceptional customer experience. You’ll be involved in proactively growing new and repeat business as well as being responsible for customer retention and growing existing accounts.
- Proactively managing existing customer base to drive customer delight and surprise in order to increase retuning revenue.
- Serving as first point of contact for your accounts predominately over the phone or via e-mail
- Following up on leads and building relationships with potential new accounts and taking them through the on boarding process
- Pursuing up sell and cross sell opportunities within existing accounts
- Maintaining record of customer interactions via salesforce.com
- Identifying opportunities for site and process improvements and communicating them to leadership team.
- Meeting both revenue and activity targets on a monthly basis
- Experience working within account management/sales ideally within a technology business or B2B account management
- Passion for account management and sales whilst delivering a great customer experience
- Able to listen carefully, understand requirements and respond with urgency while managing communications with multiple accounts.
- Self motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Solid problem solving skills
- Proven attention to detail and an ability to multi-task
- Demonstrable passion for wanting to do the best for the customer
What You'll Get:
- MOO’s awesome and extensive benefits package, including (but not limited to)...
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fast growing team.
- A vibrant, fun atmosphere with super smart people.
- Medical, dental and vision plan (we’ll cover the cost for you and contribute to the cost of any of your dependents).
- Group life insurance.
- 23 days paid time off per year plus 10 federal holidays and an extra day per year of service (and on your fifth anniversary we’ll even give you a mini paid sabbatical!)
- 401(k) matched up to 5%.
- Free breakfast, free Friday lunches, free ice cream, free fruit, lots of cake, drinks fridge and more!
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognizing the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.