Optimisation & Merchandising Associate
Marketing – Merchandising & Optimisation
Perm - Full-time
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
The O&M team are in a lucky position that they get to work with most teams & functions in the business, from launching a new product, highlighting an awareness campaign or promotion, to analysing data to improve the customer journeys.
Their overall responsibilities fall into a number of areas:
Supporting the driving of revenue by trading the website
Ensuring that the site is a seamless experience for our customers by improving the functionality & brand narrative
Ensuring that site maintenance is executed to a high standard
Pro-actively seek optimisation opportunities, based on data.
Due to our ever increasing workload we are looking to strengthen our team to include some new faces. We need someone that is interested in e-commerce, who is curious about data, and has a passion for amazing customer experiences online. Ideally, you’ll have built up your experience in a similar role, and be comfortable working independently or as part of a team.
- Support and drive the delivery of the revenue plan, lead generation & conversion target
- Work with the senior team members to identify commercial opportunities, based on analytics from a product, regional & device perspective
- Prioritise and implement changes to improve product journeys & regions
- Taking responsibility for building and delivering key landing pages, campaigns, and product launches.
- Building relationships with creative, copy, translations, & various stakeholders across the business
- Provide regular feedback to the senior team on ways in which we can build an develop our tools, to help drive the customer experience
- Help set up and manage the testing roadmap
- Ensure consistency of messaging and branding across the site
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with other functions to improve ways of working
- The person we appoint to this role will be enthusiastic, proactive and keen to work as part of a team.
- To be considered for the role, you’ll need to show you have:
- Worked in a similar team or business
- Proven communication and collaboration skills
- Experience using a content management system & google analytics
- Team player who can keep communication lines open
- Willingness to proactively seek new opportunities
- Experience of working at a fast pace
- Good sense of humour
Nice to Have:
- Experiencing using a content management system
MOO is an online print and design company that is passionate about great design and the difference it can make to customers around the world. MOO launched in 2006 with the aim to disrupt the trillion dollar global print industry and make great design available to all, by combining professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web.
MOO’s goal is to set a new standard for print, with remarkable products that bring great design and uncompromising, high standards to the web. While many other companies have chosen to use new technologies to simply reduce the costs of printing (and often the quality), MOO strives to make print not only cost-effective, but better than ever before.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.