Account Executive - German Speaking
Service, Sales & Design Support – Sales
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
We’re growing our B2B division at an electric pace and Germany is now our fourth largest market, despite having no German speakers in the new business team to date. In order to accelerate growth in the DACH region and to take full advantage of the market opportunity we’re looking to hire our first German speaking Account Executive.
You’re a native-level German speaker and you excel in sourcing new business and converting inbound leads into new customers. With this skillset and living in London, you probably get daily if not hourly emails from recruiters trying to lure you to the next best thing!
You know your value in the market and your next career move needs to be just right. It’s now about taking a leading role within your market. Selling and also helping to drive the growth strategy. Being just one of a team isn't enough for you. The longer term prospects need to be right.
So, what will you actually be doing? You’ll be selling our premium business stationery products at scale as well as our ordering software which is commercialised as a SaaS product.
- Convert inbound leads and referrals, working predominantly over the phone and via e-mail.
- Meet / exceed your new business targets, on-boarding 30+ new B2B customers every month.
- Lead the inbound RFP process for larger projects with German speaking prospect.
- Help build our vision to grow in the DACH region.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Help train and coach new German speaking hires.
- Help produce sales material such as talk tracks.
- You’re fluent in English and German.
- You enjoy the process of converting prospects into customers.
- You have experience working in a transactional business, managing numerous leads, opportunities and projects at the same time (= I’m organised!).
- You believe in understanding a customer’s pain and solving problems and offering solutions.
- You have a passion for wanting to do what’s best for the customer.
- You’re naturally curious and the type of person who can get away with asking any question.
- You’re eager to learn and open to constructive criticism.
- You thrive in a team environment and are ready to roll-up your sleeves.
- You have impressive communication skills, build rapport naturally and are highly empathic.
- You also thrive when working in an international environment.
- You’re creative and are passionate about great design. You’ll fit in well here.
- MOO’s purpose is to deliver great design to everyone.
- You have a sense of humour (we should have put this at the top!).
Nice to haves
- You speak additional languages to German and English
- Experience within the printing industry
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer flexible hours, a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, paid parental leave and generous a holiday allowance. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.