Front of House Supervisor
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
With more than 200 people in our new Farringdon HQ, we’re on the hunt for a bright and friendly Front of House Supervisor to join the team and be the face of MOO HQ (and the behind the scenes legend who keeps everything running smoothly.)
Along with being enthusiastic and passionate about providing a great experience – in person or over the phone – you will be expected to be able to engage with our visitors and talk confidently about our brand – because you love it! We’re looking for someone confident and pro-active to work with and guide the Front of House Assistant in the day to day running of the office. You will be the go-to fixer of all problems for our lovely team.
- Meet and greet visitors
- Lead office tours for new starters
- Ensure a welcoming and tidy appearance of the reception area and office
- Make sure all meeting rooms are presentable and equipped with the necessary tools
- Answer and transferring all incoming calls, taking and relaying messages accurately
- Manage security pass system
- Manage taxis and courier bookings
- Maintain ongoing relationship with building management team
- Manage Friday lunch orders and meet with new vendors
- Manage Friday cake orders and meet with new vendors
- Oversee ordering of stock for free breakfast, drinks and alcohol
- Manage Desk Assessments and ordering ergonomic equipment
- Ad Hoc support to the Executive Assistant team
- Oversee and follow up maintenance issues
- Assist in tracking office budget and spend
- Assist with Credit Card reconciliation for Office Manager
- Lead assistant to Office Manager for internal events
- Lead in managing the daily runnings of the office, including
- Birthday Desk Drops
- Food/Drink stock
- Seating Plans
- Post + Couriers
- Friday Lunches + Cakes
- Liaise with our internal Café team regarding any requests/requirements
- Liaise with daily janitor as part of consistency customer service.
- Ensuring someone is always present Front of House.
- Day-to day lead of Reception
- You are available to work full-time 8am-5pm
- Previous experience working in a front of house role within a fast paced creative or hospitality environment
- Positive attitude
- Confident to take the day to day lean in running reception
- Team player – always ready to chip in and get the job done!
- Pride yourself on your approach to customer service (both internally and externally)
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make your home life fulfilling too).
That’s why we offer flexible hours, a matched pension scheme, paid parental leave and generous a holiday allowance. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.