Associate Director Product Marketing
Marketing & Merchandising – Marketing /
Fixed Time Contractor (FTC)
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
MOO is growing fast and the Commercial team is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to help us accelerate profitable revenue growth across our key markets.
This role will report to the VP Marketing with the objective of driving profitable revenue growth across new and existing product lines. To achieve this, you will work closely with internal cross-functional teams, including Channel Marketing, Site Merchandising, UXD, Manufacturing Operations, Creative, Product Design and Customer Service.
This position is full-time and can be based either in the London HQ or our Boston office.
This is a 1 year coverage for maternity leave.
About the Role
- Lead planning & execution of product launches, line extensions & GTM campaigns across our print product portfolio
- Recommend pricing & merchandising optimisations to grow CR and AOV
- Recommend cost optimisation opportunities to improve product margin
- Competitive assessment & reporting
- Analysis & reporting of business results
- Continuous optimisation of product lines for profitable growth
- University degree
- Experience in category management or product marketing.
- Experience in e-commerce industry
- A passion & aptitude for data analysis and critical thinking.
- Experience in building business cases and selling your ideas internally.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig deep to get things done.
- Operational discipline: uber-efficient and organised
- Keep calm under pressure and don’t get easily rattled in managing multiple projects with tight deadlines and shifting business demands.
- A strong collaborator with stellar communication skills (oral, written, and listening) with a talent for influencing others across a multi-location, matrix organization
- A “go get ‘em” attitude where no task is too big or too small
Nice to Haves
- International experience
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.