Events & Partnership Intern
Marketing – Marketing
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
MOO is looking for a highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented Events & Partnership Intern with a passion for event coordination, and meaningful partnerships. This role is a paid internship based in our Providence office, but may require occasional travel to our other local offices in Lincoln, RI and Boston, MA. This position will support the Global Events & Partnerships team.
The candidate we’re seeking is energetic, self-motivated, and obsessed by the details. They have high expectations of themselves and others, and are driven to excellence—take pride in getting things done well and always looking for ways to do them better. They like working with people and have proven themselves an effective communicator and team player.
- Support event & partnership operations including building landing pages, lead upload, promo-code creation, and budget tracking
- Assist with event management including research, logistics planning, pre- and post-show
- Manage sample ordering for partners, events, and other marketing projects
- Support creative project management to ensure proper briefings and timely project delivery
- Assist with general reporting and administration duties
- Current college or graduate school student (or recent graduate)
- Exceptional organizational skills and follow-through – you enjoy multitasking and have an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A self-starting go-getter, you have a demonstrated ability to work on a team, as well as independently in the planning and execution of tasks from start to finish
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Quick learner, with a willingness to learn by doing
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.