Customer Service Representative (French OR German Bilingual) Monday - Friday
Sales, Service & Design Support – Service
Perm - Full-time
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
MOO is looking for a Bilingual (French OR German) Customer Service Agent to join the growing Customer Service team.
Perhaps we’re biased (okay, we are!), but we think our CS agents are the best in the business. The MOO CS team are skilled problem solvers with varied backgrounds - anything from e-commerce and design to artworking.
Working on the CS team at MOO requires a high level of professionalism over phone (primarily) as well as email and online chat. But more than that, it requires people who thrive on solving tricky problems, have more patience than a kindergarten teacher, and genuinely love putting a satisfied-customer-smile on the face of every single person they help.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 11:00am-7:30pm
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and online chat.
- Handling enquiries ranging from order status, general product information, technical issues and pricing.
- Dealing with customer refunds, credits and returns requests.
- Handling customer escalations in a professional manner and transferring them to appropriate supervisor or peer.
- Identifying opportunities for site and process improvements and communicating them to supervisor/manager.
- Fluency in both (French OR German) and English oral and written skills.
- Enthusiasm for problem solving.
- Initiative and decisiveness.
- Advanced computer skills – internet and email.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Nice to haves
- Italian and/or Spanish language skills would be an added bonus!
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.