Marketing Growth Analyst
G & A – Business Intelligence /
Perm - Full-time
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
We are seeking an experienced marketing analyst to join Moo’s growing Analytics and Insights team. You will be a part of a highly collaborative (and tight knit!) analytics team with diverse specialities and highly impactful responsibilities across the business.
You will work closely with our director of marketing and the marketing team to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives, discover new growth and optimisation opportunities, and be a key driver in shaping the future of our marketing programme. You will enjoy knowing all the newest tools, tech, and growth hacking methods across both acquisition and retention and teach us your ways!
If you frequent the Growth Hackers forum, listen to Digital Analytics Power Hour, or subscribe to Avinesh’s blog, you’re going to be the perfect fit. Perhaps you will have had exposure running a channel yourself and are fully aware of the pains, toils, and wins.
Most importantly, you should know what it takes to be a marketer and how you can best help identify areas where they can streamline processes - everything from campaign optimisation, audience management, to budget planning and channel diversification.
This role will report to the Head of Analytics Marketing & Merchandising and is open to remote applicants (east coast preference due to the time difference with our UK HQ).
Your first tasks will be to work with the marketing team and solve for the following:
- You’ll find a more efficient way of spotting areas of growth in our PPC campaigns. Where can we increase our bids, and which keywords haven’t we considered? You’ll look for optimisation opportunities using Google Search Ads and Google Analytics, and advise on pages which may not be optimised for campaigns or unhappy paths for our customers.
- You’ll build out an enhanced framework for our retargeting audiences strategy. How can we incorporate more customer data, or improve on the behavioural data that we already have to better target our customers? You’ll have to work across Google Analytics, Supermetrics, and Tableau to better identify customer groupings.
- You will help the marketing team migrate into Data-Driven Attribution on Google Analytics, and so you should be able to - and excited about - tagging, tracking, and modelling of multi-touch pathing. If this is something you’re passionate about - great - we’ll need your help setting it up and educating the teams on how to incorporate this into their optimisation strategy.
- Exposure to or experience with a marketing channel, preferably PPC or email. You should be able to demonstrate how your recommendations have led to impact.
- Strong understanding of marketing attribution and familiarity with multivariate channel and econometric modelling. Last touch was so last year.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Ads/Adwords, Tableau and Google Data Studio (Google Tag Manager and SQL are a plus). You are a digital analyst who loves marketing, or a marketing/customer analyst who loves digital.
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for trends in digital marketing and analytics. You should be a mixture between Brian Balfour, Neil Patel, and Avinash Kaushik.
- The ability to manage projects from multiple stakeholders with shifting priorities. We make decisions quickly and learn from our mistakes fast.
- You like and are passionate about good visualisation, tracking what matters, and documenting for prosperity. If you want to make data pretty but make sure it’s got design in its detail, and can be replicated by the analysts of the future, please please apply!
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class