Project Manager, Contract, Promo Print (Seeg)
Product – Product Management
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
MOO is growing fast and the Global Product Marketing team is hiring a Project Manager to help us manage some of our most complex product launches and GTM activities.
This role will report directly to the Director, Global Product Marketing with the objective of delivering MOO’s market-leading premium physical product launches, as well as associated digital marketing and creative merchandising assets.
To achieve this, you will work closely with internal cross-functional teams, including Product Marketing, Manufacturing Operations, Creative, Agile Delivery Coaches, Product Design and Customer Service (in the US and UK).
This position is interim and will be based in the London, UK office.
- Assist the Product Marketing team in planning and executing product launches and GTM campaigns.
- Responsible for ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of projects.
- Responsible for clearly communicating & escalating issues and risks to stakeholders and ensuring timely decisions are made.
- Effectively communicating project progress, risks, and blockers to key internal teams.
- Developing, establishing and maintaining project management trackers, including leading weekly check-ins that will ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of all projects
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with key project stakeholders and teams across the business.
- Build a “blueprint” for new product delivery with key gates and dependencies which can be used for future launches.
- There is an opportunity to expand the scope of this role to take on core Product Marketing responsibilities (pricing, positioning, GTM planning), so an interest and enthusiasm for learning new skills and broadening your career path is preferred.
- Project management experience in a digital agency or tech environment.
- Experience in delivery of physical products to market
- Passionate about project delivery.
- Strong aptitude with project management processes, collaboration and software tools.
- Uber-efficient and organised: you excel in fast-paced environments.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A proactive planner who likes to stay ahead of the game by predicting potential bumps in the road.
- Keep calm under pressure and aren’t get easily rattled in managing multiple projects with tight deadlines and shifting business demands.
- A strong collaborator with stellar communication skills (oral, written, and listening) with a talent for influencing others across a multi-location, matrix organisation.
- Inquisitive and isn’t afraid to ask follow-up probing questions when cursory information doesn’t pass a gut check
- A “go get ‘em” attitude where no task is too big or too small.
Nice to have
- Degree in preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Familiarity with JIRA as a project tracking and management tool and agile approaches to project delivery
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make your home life fulfilling too).
That’s why we offer flexible hours, a matched pension scheme, paid parental leave and generous a holiday allowance. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.