Senior Test Engineer
Technology – Engineering
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
Testing is a huge part of what we do here at MOO - it enables us to be sure we can release value to our customers frequently, without compromising their existing experience. We are looking for Senior Test Engineers to come and join our team, and help lead us on our testing journey - to ensure that we are building things in a testable way, and that we are applying the testing principles at the right level.
We need seniors with a wealth of testing experience, especially in terms of hands-on technical skills. We want people who can help us design and implement test frameworks; help our teams to know how to test their applications in the right way and ensure we are continuously improving in the testing space. We want you to share your opinions on how we are doing things - and help us get better!
As a Senior Test Engineer, you’ll be embedded into one of our multi-disciplinary product teams to define how the testing will work in that space. You’ll also be asked to advise on the company wide technical test approach, and help other teams on an ad-hoc basis.
- Have a vision of how testing should work, and the problem solving ability to help us get there
- Prefer a post-it and a conversation over a detailed bug report
- Can implement useful test automation frameworks
- Hold our customers values at the heart of what they do
- Can write (and help others to write) high quality test code
- Want to innovate in the technical space, and tell the world about it
You will have
- Experience of implementing positive process changes in engineering teams
- Experience of mentoring not just testers, but also engineers
- Extensive experience with Java, Python or PHP
- Exceptional understanding of CI, and how best to implement tests into a build pipeline
- Understanding of how to help teams implement tests at the right level of the pyramid
- Excellent communication, especially in terms of making change across multiple teams
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer flexible hours, a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, paid parental leave and generous a holiday allowance. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.