Digital Marketing Associate
MOO is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join Boston’s Online Marketing team!
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in digital marketing. They should thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and be passionate about learning and proactive by nature. The success of this role is contingent on an inner-drive, passion to learn, and a hunger to improve status quo. The Associate is responsible for the day-to-day management of tracking and maintenance of the digital channels (including awareness and direct response display) and traditional channels (including print and OOH). This is an exciting role on a digitally focused acquisition team, managing healthy budgets and contributing hugely to the success of the company!
- You'll have 3-4 years work experience within digital marketing or digital advertising
- You have a solid understanding of ecommerce and the media landscape
- You have experience in both brand awareness and lower funnel direct response tactics
- You have worked on a brand that advertises across multiple channels (e.g. display, social, print, OOH, radio)
- You have management experience and have helped train/educate team members
- You’re curious and have an appetite for discovering what people think and how they behave online in search, social, and other digital spaces
- You’re passionate about all things digital and interested in new technologies
- You’re comfortable with numbers and interested in turning data into actionable insights
- You’re detail oriented and can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re a proactive team player, willing to step outside of your job description if necessary
- We’re willing to train the right candidate on platforms and technologies they don’t already know, but bonus points if:
- You have experience with programmatic buys and have worked with multiple DSPs (e.g. MediaMath, AppNexus)
- You have experience executing Facebook or Twitter campaigns
- You’ve worked with a social advertising platform (e.g. Nanigans, Kenshoo, Marin)
- You’ve have experience with an ad server (e.g. Mediaplex, DCM)
- You have training in marketing/research tools: ComScore, ClearDecisions, MRI, Kantar, Scarborough
- Training in measurement/ad verification partners: MOAT, Double Verify, IAS
- Work with the digital marketing team to define strategies and tactics to reach the target audience and meet online sales goals
- Be the liaison between the MOO marketing team and the media partners, and technology vendors regarding creative assets, media proposals and plans, data and reporting
- You’ll prepare, launch, and optimize awareness campaigns with direct buys/partnerships and lower funnel direct response campaigns via the DSPs
- Help report clearly on KPIs using a combination of data from the Adserver, Google Analytics and the internal Data Warehouse
- Help with all ad trafficking and tracking of performance
- Work with our social/community management and CRM teams to promote branded and amplified PR content to relevant audiences
- Work closely with our content, creative, and BI teams to plan and execute campaigns
- Assist with the management of the digital financials and monthly accruals
- Create new landing pages via internal systems and other creative optimization
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.