Finance / Admin – People
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
Without the people - there are over 500 of them - MOO wouldn't be MOO and our People team play a pivotal role in ensuring that amongst other things, there's a fun, innovative, collaborative and rewarding culture that enables everyone to be successful.
As MOO continues to grow we’re looking for a talented People Coordinator to join the People Team in the UK and deliver exceptional HR support.
Reporting to the People Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of all Human Resources programs and policies including: employee benefits, onboarding workshops, performance management and benefits.
This role will join the existing People team of 11, who are collectively responsible for delivering the People strategy across HR, L&D and Talent.
- HR Administration – providing support and assistance to the HR Manager with all administration throughout the employee life cycle
- Benefits Administration – acting as the first point of contact, and responsible for the administration of MOO’s benefits program and providing information and guidance to employees
- New Starter Onboarding - build a good rapport with all new starters from when they are offered the role to when they start at MOO.
- HRI - provide advice and support on the HR systems to employees. Responsible for the recording of all employee data and running reports
- Payroll Administration – supporting the monthly payroll process along with providing reports to ensure we are compliant with pension auto enrolment
- Performance management - administration of the probationary review and annual performance management programs including notifying managers of upcoming reviews, tracking completion and evaluating all reviews to highlight performance and training issues
- Stats and Payroll Reporting – produce statistical reports for the monthly HR Dashboard
- Project Support – assist with HR team projects as and when required
- Social Events –support with events to build culture and maintain engagement
- We are looking for a friendly and approachable Coordinator with a passion for delivering people support, ideally with experience in a similar position.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- An incredible eye for detail - you make sure all the i's are dotted and the t's crossed!
- Ability to effectively manage an HR database with a strong focus on data integrity
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced time management and organisation skills
- A good sense of fun and willingness to learn
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make your home life fulfilling too).
That’s why we offer flexible hours, a matched pension scheme, paid parental leave and generous a holiday allowance. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.