Global Supply Chain Manager
Manufacturing – Operations Support
Perm - Full-time
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
You are excited about the opportunity to step into a role that is focused on providing an amazing workplace experience.
MOO is looking for an experienced Supply Chain leader to head up the team in our Lincoln office. We are heading into a period of high growth and we need someone with experience to help drive the team and operational processes forward to support the business needs
We need someone who is a highly motivated leader, someone who has the willingness to roll up their sleeves to do whatever is necessary, a general manager/owner mentality is ideal. We also need someone who can manage multiple tasks as well as ambiguity.
This high-visibility role will require working with business teams across the company to prioritize projects which support both new products/programs and existing operations and supply chain processes.
- Manage all forecasting and demand planning for all product lines across the business
- Managing third-party logistics providers (3PLP) and service levels to agreed KPIs to ensure deliveries arrive at our print facilities in Lincoln and Dagenham on time
- Managing all third party marketplace sellers and wholesale partnerships
- Coordinate, liaise and negotiate with customers, suppliers of raw materials, manufacturers and transportation providers across the globe
- Developing and maintaining industry standards of supply chain management.
- Act as first-line support for all business leaders on supply chain activities, using industry knowledge to both influence and resolve issues
- Responsible for KPIs including inventory efficiency and costs, 3rd party supplier costs, and internal compliance
- Deputy for the Supply Chain Director where needed
- You will be a highly motivated, experienced supply chain manager who will relish the opportunity to work for a company where you can really make your mark. You won’t be daunted by a lack of systems and will see the opportunities to add to and enhance the supply chain operation Supply chain, freight and multi-modal global transportation knowledge or experience essential
- An understanding of international customs processes and procedures
- Excellent forecasting & analytical skills and experience in planning
- Understanding of advanced forecasting methods, statistics and data analytics
- End to end supply & production planning expertise
- Experience of supply chain optimization and continuous improvement principles
- Experienced Inventory manager & forecaster preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of NPD and managing those successfully through to launch
- Experience in printing and manufacturing
- Experience in Brand-forward companiesKnowledge of ERP/MRP systems
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
What’s it like to work at MOO? MOO’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make your home life fulfilling too).
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We work hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.