Sales, Service & Design Support – Sales
Perm - Full-time
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
MOO’s B2B business, known internally as MOO for Business Services, provides an online platform for businesses with 10+ employees to create and order beautiful Business Cards with a click of a few buttons (just like magic). Some of our customers include companies like Unicef, Buzzfeed and Zipcar!
So… what will you do as an Account Manager? First off, you’ll be ready to make an impact from day one! You’ll be energetic, driven, have a positive attitude and most importantly you’ll be a good listener! You’ll also be a team player that is always ready to role up your sleeves and get involved. As an Account Manager you will serve as the primary contact for MOO for Business clients, understanding their business, acting as an internal advocate and delivering an exceptional customer experience. You’ll be involved in proactively growing new and repeat business as well as being responsible for customer retention and growing existing accounts.
- Proactively managing existing customer base to drive customer delight and surprise in order to increase retuning revenue.
- Serving as first point of contact for your accounts predominately over the phone or via e-mail
- Following up on leads and building relationships with potential new accounts and taking them through the on boarding process
- Pursuing up sell and cross sell opportunities within existing accounts
- Maintaining record of customer interactions via salesforce.com
- Identifying opportunities for site and process improvements and communicating them to leadership team.
- Meeting both revenue and activity targets on a monthly basis
- Experience working within account management/sales ideally within a technology business or B2B account management
- Passion for account management and sales whilst delivering a great customer experience
- Able to listen carefully, understand requirements and respond with urgency while managing communications with multiple accounts.
- Self motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Solid problem solving skills
- Proven attention to detail and an ability to multi-task
- Demonstrable passion for wanting to do the best for the customer
MOO’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make enough space for a fulfilling home life too).
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.