Production Artist - Denver
Service, Sales & Design Support – Design Services
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
MOO is seeking an efficient, driven and organized Production Artist to join the company’s fast-growing Design Services division. The Design Service Team is tasked with servicing all of our valuable MOO customers from Small Offices, Home Offices (SOHO) and our large Business Customers (MBS).
This is an exciting opportunity in our Denver office for an entry level designer that can quickly layout art work files in a fast-paced production environment. This person must be efficient and organized to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
The successful candidate will report to the Design Service Team Lead and work closely with the sales and service teams as well as our amazing MOO Customers.. Experience in the Adobe Creative Suites is a must as well as creating electronic layouts, reviewing, proofing, editing and resizing customer files.
- Effectively layout, create and edit customer files
- A keen eye for detail while consistently meeting strict turnaround times
- Communicate with MOO customers, sales and service departments to complete multiple daily assignments
- Create templates based on our business customers brand identity guidelines
- Quality check and troubleshoot customer files
The person we appoint to this role will be enthusiastic, imaginative, optimistic and keen to work as part of a team. To be considered for the role, you’ll need to show you have:
- 1+ years of industry experience in an artworking role or relevant design qualifications (degree).
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Digital production knowledge.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- An appreciation of creative standards
- Fanatical about the smallest of details
- Passionate about people – internal and external customers as well as team members
- Familiar with typography and best practices for kerning, leading, tracking and font management.
- Portfolio required
- Customer service experience preferred
MOO WHO?We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO? MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.