Senior Technical SEO Consultant
Marketing – Marketing
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
We’re looking for a hands on SEO superstar who will be involved in the implementation of the technical and on-site roadmap. The role involves working closely with the Tech/Engineers and Site Optimisation team to make sure SEO best practices are integrated.
You will be helping the Head of SEO in implementing the technical and onsite SEO strategy. Delivering projects, analysis and implementing changes to improve SEO performance.
- You will be using leading industry tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Deepcrawl, Ahrefs, Moz, etc.) to monitor SEO performance as well continually identifying opportunities for improvement.
- You will help in implementing the onsite and technical strategy and roadmap.
- You will use our CMS to review,test, upload and update pages with content, Meta data and SEO tags
- You will carry out ongoing competitor analysis, ensuring that we are capitalising on ranking opportunities as they arise
- You will support in delivering the SEO activity for international markets.
- You have experience in optimising site and landing pages and find new opportunities that will improve overall SEO performance.
- You have a strong focus and technical background in SEO eg. performing audits, url mapping for migration, fixing crawling issues.
- You have an up to date understanding of Google Update and algorithms which impact sites
- You have the ability to identify sites issues and put a strategy together that’ll help meet the specific goals opposed to just ticking off SEO boxes
Nice to haves
- Ideally someone who can speak another language - German or French
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.