Enterprise Account Executive (Chicago, IL)
Chicago, IL /
Moogsoft is the creator of Moogsoft AIOps - a next generation approach to IT Operations and Analytics driven by real-time machine learning. Moogsoft AIOps helps Enterprises & Service Providers deliver consistently excellent customer experiences, regardless of the underlying complexity or dynamic nature of the supporting infrastructure.
Moogsoft is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to establish trust and credibility with prospects and develop customers in the Mid West Region focusing on the Top 20. You will lead and drive MOOG’s complex sales cycles to present the value of our product suite to decision makers. You exercise a consultative approach with a tolerance for problem solving coupled with a technical aptitude. Because you understand your customers’ business, you are a step above the rest able to use this knowledge to build and negotiate strategic and long term relationships. You are adaptable, coachable and demonstrate strong communication skills.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 5+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology, software solution-selling environment
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding annual quota
- Specific experience selling IT Operations Management and Analytics, IT Service Management, and/or Network Performance Monitoring are preferred
- Both SaaS and on-premise selling experience a MUST
- Previous Sales Methodology training, demonstrated ability to sell via these methods, and strong customer references preferred
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business, technology, user champions and provoke C-level engagement with poise is a must
- Follow a sales methodology and use this methodology to find, qualify, prove, and close complex enterprise IT sales
- Collaborative and team player
Moogsoft Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible vacation and sick time policy.
- Competitive salary, 401(k) plan and equity to all employee
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
- Pet insurance - preferred pricing
- Opportunity for career development in a fast-paced, progressive company