Sales Engineer (San Francisco, CA)
San Francisco, CA /
Moogsoft is the creator of Moogsoft AIOps - a next generation approach to IT Operations and Analytics driven by real-time machine learning. Moogsoft AIOps helps Enterprises & Service Providers deliver consistently excellent customer experiences, regardless of the underlying complexity or dynamic nature of the supporting infrastructure.
As a Sales Engineer at Moogsoft, you’ll serve as a key member of the Sales Team. You’ll be the technical guide for client’s journey into the world of Moogsoft AIOps. You will be at the forefront of a next generation approach to IT Operations and Analytics driven by real-time machine learning. In this role, you will guide clients through successfully evaluating and navigating Moogsoft AIOps for real world issues, faced by IT Operations undergoing the Digital Transformation.
Moogsoft’s secret weapon is its unique culture. As the guardian of this at Moog, you will play a vital role in the future success of the company.
If you are a passionate, creative, data-driven thought leader who shares our desire to create an amazing place to work, this is your dream job!
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in pre sales activities, knowledge of technology and consultative selling
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- A strong presenter and communicator in written responses to emails, customer interactions and guiding customer’s understanding of a disruptive technology
- A problem judo black belt, that likes to flip obstacles into opportunities
- Able to fly at 30,000 feet in shaping client’s strategies towards evaluation and adoption of Moogsoft AIOps
- Deeply responsible and accountable with a strong attention to programmatic detail and organization, meaning your team never drops any of the many things you are juggling
- Always questioning the status quo, as you look for opportunities to innovate and break convention where you think better results can be achieved
- Naturally combining judgment and intuition and a constant curiosity for more data and evidence in order to draw the best conclusions and shape the best path forward
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in vendor sales
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated functional competence across the monitoring landscape
- Ideally prior experience with a fast-paced, high-growth technology company
Moogsoft Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible vacation and sick time policy
- Competitive salary, 401(k) plan and equity to all employee
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
- Pet insurance - preferred pricing
- Opportunity for career development in a fast-paced, progressive company
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Moogsoft does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Moogsoft employee. Moogsoft will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Moogsoft.