Front of House - Receptionist
People Team – Facilities /
Our Future of Remote Working:
Here at Moonpig our people come first. As we grow and the world around us changes, we understand that we’ll need to adapt, which means that our ways of working will always remain dynamic. So while we plan to go back to the office in September, we won’t be returning the same way that we left back in March 2020. We’ve mastered the art of remote onboarding and are excited to introduce bespoke remote working options for all employees. And yes that’s exactly what it sounds like – if you want to work from home for 1-4 days a week or prefer a fully remote role, we’ll support what works best for you.
Work with us
We are looking for an incredible Front of House person to join our People team - based in our London office.
This is an exciting time to join the Moonpig Group. The company has undergone a major transformation under new senior management. As a result, it has been experiencing significant growth in the UK (Moonpig) and the Netherlands (Greetz). In one of the biggest tech IPOs of 2021, Moonpig Group listed on the London Stock Exchange with a market cap of £1.5 billion.
What You’ll Be Doing
Reporting to the Office & Facilities Manager you will be integral in bringing our company values to life throughout the office environment to create a memorable people experience; both to our employees as well as our customers (visitors). This role will be the first point of contact when it comes to the office experience. It will be fast-paced and multifaceted with a focus on several projects at any one time - ideal for someone that likes a broad remit.
- First point of contact for Moonpig and PBX employees as well as visitors; ensuring it’s smooth and efficient running and management
- Coordination of access card control (Net2) to generate access passes for employees as well as provide access to visitors / guests Distribution of incoming post across Moonpig and PBX, courier booking as well as franking outgoing mail
- Management of lockers; resetting codes and clearing out lockers for assignment to new joiners
- Assistance with meeting room bookings and queries
- Forwarding Reception enquiry emails to relevant company functions - Marketing, PR, Buying
- General stationery ordering
- Set up for events as well as coordination of communal spaces to include All Hands, Mini All Hands, Bleachers, UX Lab & Photo studio, Basement, Showers & Gym
- Booking couriers and taxis as and when required
- Coordination of office milk, tea, coffee and fruit orders and food and drinks orders for events
- Collaboration with the People and Facilities team to ensure a memorable employee experience at the office
- Purchase and issue of reward and recognition vouchers
- Working with the main Herbal House Front of House and Security for access, access control, queries etc.
You'll be a good fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for providing a memorable people experience; both to our people and our customers
- Experience in fast-paced office environments
- A commercial and pragmatic approach to delivering solutions in response to business needs
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and with impact
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to develop effective working relationships at all levels
- Strong planning and time management skills to enable effective prioritisation of many activities
- The drive to deliver results that have people and business impact
- Desire for working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven ability to be adapt and be agile
- The ability to deliver on projects end to end on time
- Excellent attention to detail and strong skills using MS/Google suite
- Great sense of humour, empathy, creative yet pragmatic
Want to hear more?
Take a look at our Moonpig Attraction Deck where you can hear more about our awesome perks and benefits as well as a culture to boot.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and value diversity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, disability, or gender identity.