eCommerce Content Assistant
Commercial – E-commerce and Trading /
Our Ways of Working Principles:
We believe that most of us do our best work when we work together, but we know that everyone works in different ways, and quite frankly, has other commitments and responsibilities outside of work.
As we further adjust to hybrid working, we want to take what we've learnt from working remotely and keep the flexibility that's enabled us to thrive and keep driving our business forward.
We have some core principles which support us in this:
Do what’s right
Trust & give permission
We understand ways of working can look different based on your role, team and you as an individual so we are here to support and discuss this with you during the interview process.
Work with us
At Moonpig Group our mission is to help people connect and create moments that matter. We are an international group, comprising the Moonpig, Buyagift and Red Letter Days brands in the UK and the Greetz brand in the Netherlands.
We were founded with a goal to disrupt the traditional greetings industry. Two decades on, we’re an established leader within the online cards and gifting market, offering a wide range of products to customers across the world.
Moonpig is an iconic brand and innovator, with clear values (read more about our values here!). These values set our teams and our business up for success in an environment that’s fun, supportive and challenging. They’re the glue that binds us together and we think of them as a platform to help us deliver our best work. You have every chance to drive impact here at Moonpig, and most importantly, we genuinely want you!
What You’ll Be Doing
As an eCommerce Assistant within our UK Commercial team, you will play a key role in delivering the content & trading plan. You will work alongside stakeholders from across the UK team in order to maximise the onsite experience for our customers, and support the commercial growth of the business.
Key responsibilities include
- Planning, building and optimising content for the homepage and landing pages of the Moonpig UK website and app.
- Maintaining the e-commerce content plan, ensuring it is aligned with the UK commercial strategy, informed by data, and tailored to business priorities and challenges.
- Working with design, marketing and buying teams to brief creatives for onsite content.
- Building page wireframes for seasonal events, using a data-led approach.
- Driving improvements to commercial KPIs through compelling content and iterative testing.
- Reporting on page performance & ensuring all pages are optimised, including for mobile.
- Undertaking site walks to ensure a seamless customer journey.
- Planning and executing A/B tests to optimise copy, creative and layout.
- Proposing and testing new ideas to drive commercial KPIs through content.
What does success look like
- Providing high-quality content that engages and converts customers with amazing attention to detail.
- Using data and analytics to track the performance of content and make informed decisions about future content strategies.
- Taking the initiative and testing and learning new creative ideas.
- A strong eye for design, coupled with analytical skills.
- Previous content/planning experience in an online environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to respond quickly to changes and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Self-starter, able to work on one’s own initiative.
- Experience of content management systems.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices is an advantage.
- Experience of Web Analytics and A/B testing tools is an advantage.
Want to hear more?
Find out more about Moonpig Group and what it has to offer here!
Moonpig’s Commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
At Moonpig Group, we’re committed to creating an inclusive and caring culture with brilliant people who feel a real sense of belonging. We welcome and celebrate all diverse backgrounds to Moonpig Group, from working parents who need flexibility with their hours to individuals who are neurodiverse and prefer to work a certain way.
We’re proud to have several employee-led committees within our organisation, including the LGBTQ+ Committee, The Gender Balance Committee and our Moonpig Against Racism Committee.
We’ll continue to push for diversity and that sense of belonging so that all Moonpig Group employees feel safe and comfortable to be their true authentic self at work.