Product Manager - Fulfilment
London/Manchester (Hybrid) /
Product – Product Management /
Our Ways of Working:
We believe that we do our best work when we are together, but also appreciate that everyone works in different ways. That’s why we operate with three working models which look to define where and how our people work - Remote, Hybrid, Site/Office - based.
Although we believe the majority of our people will choose our hybrid working model (at least 2 days in the office each week), for some of our teams that don't require as much in-person connection and collaboration, we offer fully remote working (with paid travel to the Moonpig office up to 6 times per year). Remote roles are specified directly on our job adverts
Work with us
Moonpig Group recently achieved ‘Unicorn’ status in one of the biggest tech IPOs of 2021, making the FTSE 250 index of leading companies listed on the London Stock Exchange with a market cap of £1.5 billion.
At Moonpig Group our mission is to help people connect and create moments that matter. We are an international group made up of two brilliant brands – Moonpig in the UK, Ireland, US and Australia, and Greetz in the Netherlands.
We were founded with a goal to disrupt the traditional greetings industry. Two decades on, we are an established leader within the online gifting market, offering a wide range of products to customers across the world.
Moonpig is an iconic brand and innovator, with clear values(read more about our values here). These values set our teams and our business up for success in an environment that’s fun, supportive and challenging. They’re the glue that bind us together and we think of them as a platform to help us deliver our best work. You have every chance to drive impact here at Moonpig, and most importantly, we genuinely want you!
Why do our Product Managers love working for us?
It is only when you visit one of our factories and see the end product being shipped to our customers, do you fully realise how important our role is as Product Managers at Moonpig Group. We help customers send messages of care and sit at the intersection of Technology, Business, and Product teams to deliver this vision. Our Product Managers come to Moonpig Group to make an impact and have fun whilst doing it. You will be part of a team that is responsible for delivering innovation in the Card / Gift industry, working on a platform that delivers over 50m orders and over 73m cards and gifts to our customers globally per year. To give you an idea of this scale, that's more than one product for each person in the UK. Each person is valued for the diverse background they bring to the team and we have a culture of high-challenge / high-support to help you reach your full potential.
What You’ll Be Doing
Fulfilment is the engine behind our digital stores. It’s where the online experience meets physical reality. The Fulfilment team builds the systems which sends our customer’s orders to our factories to be produced on-demand and delivered as fast as possible. When lockdown hit in 2020, this team got a new factory online in less than a week to cope with a massive surge in demand, saving millions of birthdays across the UK. In 2021, the team focused on building a smart and scalable platform that helped us onboard new brands, suppliers and even countries quickly & easily. 2022 saw the opening of our brand new facility in Tamworth creating even more opportunities on our mission to become the ultimate gifting companion.
- Create and manage the roadmap for a team in the Fulfilment domain (covering postal options, dispatch & delivery notifications, factory tooling, and customer service tooling).
- Working with the engineers in your team to find elegant solutions to our most valuable customer problems, embracing a lean and iterative approach.
- Working with stakeholders in Production, Operations, Customer Service & Commercial Teams to deliver service improvements together.
- Helping our Dutch sister brand, Greetz, climb aboard our new platform.
- Helping to launch Moonpig in a brand new country this year.
- Championing and celebrating the contribution of your team within the business.
- Partnering with your team’s Engineering Manager to foster a team culture of high motivation and high performance.
You’ll be a great addition to our Product team if you have:
- 2-3 years’ recent experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- A background working on technical products (platforms or back-end services) either within Product or a technical role (e.g. Systems Engineer).
- Experience using Scrum or Agile practices within an engineering team.
- Ability to articulate the business value and customer impact of technical work to a non-technical audience.
- Data analysis skills, particularly when used to build a business case (using any tool).
- Experience in order fulfilment, logistics, warehousing.
- Experience in eCommerce or Retail.
To hear more about our perks and benefits visit our Moonpig Attraction Deck!
Moonpig’s Commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
At Moonpig Group, we’re committed to creating an inclusive and caring culture with brilliant people who feel a real sense of belonging. We welcome and celebrate all diverse backgrounds to Moonpig, from working parents who need flexibility with their hours to individuals who are neurodiverse and prefer to work a certain way.
We’re proud to have several employee-led committees within our organisation, including the LGBTQ+ Committee, The Gender Balance Comimittee and our Moonpig Against Racism Committee.
We’ll continue to push for diversity and that sense of belonging so that all Moonpig employees feel safe and comfortable to be their true authentic self at work.