Biddable Media Executive
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Work with us
At Moonpig Group our mission is to help people connect and create moments that matter. We are an international group, comprising the Moonpig, Buyagift and Red Letter Days brands in the UK and the Greetz brand in the Netherlands.
We were founded with a goal to disrupt the traditional greetings industry. Two decades on, we’re an established leader within the online cards and gifting market, offering a wide range of products to customers across the world.
Moonpig is an iconic brand and innovator, with clear values (read more about our values here!). These values set our teams and our business up for success in an environment that’s fun, supportive and challenging. They’re the glue that binds us together and we think of them as a platform to help us deliver our best work. You have every chance to drive impact here at Moonpig, and most importantly, we genuinely want you!
What You’ll Be Doing
We're looking for a talented Biddable Media Executive to join our Performance Marketing Team! As an Executive specialising in Paid Social, YouTube and Display advertising, you will play a pivotal role in expanding our performance marketing efforts.
You will be responsible for overseeing and optimising our campaigns in these crucial channels. Reporting directly to our Paid Social Manager, you will play a key role in developing and executing strategies that align with our business objectives. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with our Paid Search Team, and Market Leads to ensure a cohesive and integrated approach across all performance marketing channels.
- develop Paid Social, YouTube and Display strategies. Build and manage advertising campaigns, including budget allocation, targeting, and optimisation.
- Implement cutting-edge strategies to enhance our presence and visibility in these channels, driving traffic, engagement, and conversions.
- Monitor campaign performance and provide regular insights and recommendations to improve KPIs, reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Collaborate with our creative and content teams to ensure that ad creatives and messaging are aligned with campaign goals.
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging technologies, integrating them into our strategies to maintain a competitive edge.
- Manage relationships with external partners, including suppliers and agencies, to maximise the impact of our YouTube and Display efforts.
- Contribute to the development of visual data presentations for senior leadership.
- Ideally 1-2 years hands-on YouTube and Display advertising management. Paid social is a bonus and can be taught.
- A proven track record of driving campaign goals through strategic optimisation in these channels.
- Expertise in media optimisation tools, such as Google Ads, Display & Video 360, and other relevant platforms.
- Strong analytical skills, with a deep understanding of analytics suites (Tableau, GA preferred).
- Proficiency in data visualisation software, including Google Data Studio, Supermetrics, or similar tools a bonus.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a highly data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to collaborate across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing opportunities and challenges.
Want to hear more?
Find out more about Moonpig Group and what it has to offer here!
Moonpig’s Commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
At Moonpig Group, we’re committed to creating an inclusive and caring culture with brilliant people who feel a real sense of belonging. We welcome and celebrate all diverse backgrounds to Moonpig Group, from working parents who need flexibility with their hours to individuals who are neurodiverse and prefer to work a certain way.
We’re proud to have several employee-led committees within our organisation, including the LGBTQ+ Committee, The Gender Balance Committee and our Moonpig Against Racism Committee.
We’ll continue to push for diversity and that sense of belonging so that all Moonpig Group employees feel safe and comfortable to be their true authentic self at work.