Digital Product Designer
Product – Design /
Here at Moonpig our people come first. As we grow and the world around us changes, we understand that we’ll need to adapt, which means that our ways of working will always remain dynamic. So while we plan to go back to the office in September, we won’t be returning the same way that we left back in March 2020. We’ve mastered the art of remote onboarding and are excited to introduce bespoke remote working options for all employees. And yes that’s exactly what it sounds like – if you want to work from home for 2-3 days a week or prefer a fully remote role, we’ll support what works best for you.
Work with us
Moonpig Group recently achieved ‘Unicorn’ status in one of the biggest tech IPOs of 2021, making the FTSE 250 index of leading companies listed on the London Stock Exchange with a market cap of £1.5 billion.
At Moonpig Group our mission is to help people connect and create moments that matter. We are an international group made up of two brilliant brands – Moonpig in the UK, US and Australia, and Greetz in the Netherlands.
We were founded with a goal to disrupt the traditional greetings industry. Two decades on, we are an established leader within the online gifting market, offering a wide range of products to customers across the world.
Moonpig is an iconic brand and innovator, with great values that we reflect in our work culture. You have every chance to drive impact here at Moonpig, and most importantly, we genuinely want you!
What you'll be doing:
- In collaboration with the PM, you will be leading the design direction for our internal “suite” of tools that Artworkers use to turn a design/illustration into a card
- Understanding our customer's needs by conducting research, analyzing user feedback and doing market research
- Creating concepts and turning them into both functional and appealing features that make the workflows of our customers easier and more productive
- Developing scribbles, user journey maps, wireframes, mockups and other assets, to design simple user flows and improve the usability of our products
- Exploring and evaluating UX best practices and incorporating them into our products
- Contributing reusable design components to our design system
- Helping to champion our Design System among other Designers and broader teams
You'll be a great addition to the team if you:
- Own a wide range of prototyping techniques at various speeds and levels of fidelity
- Have hands on experience with UX Research techniques
- Have experience working and building Design Systems
- Have a great understanding of technology and are able to think in and out of it's constraints
- Are the champion for product accessibility
- You are fluent in workshop facilitation, can bring few people together for a good problem understanding and solution generation
- Have 4+ years of commercial UX design experience
- Have experience in e-commerce, B2C business is a plus
More about you:
- You have a growth mindset and love to learn new skills
- You love both, the craft and the strategy
- Able to communicate and defend design decisions in front of senior stakeholders
- You are a great team player - able to communicate your idea and grow it further with help of feedback
- Able to leverage data and formulate a compelling business case for design initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.