Product Manager - IOS
Product – Product Management /
Here at Moonpig our people come first. As we grow and the world around us changes, we understand that we’ll need to adapt, which means that our ways of working will always remain dynamic. So while we plan to go back to the office in September, we won’t be returning the same way that we left back in March 2020. We’ve mastered the art of remote onboarding and are excited to introduce bespoke remote working options for all employees. And yes that’s exactly what it sounds like – if you want to work from home for 2-3 days a week or prefer a fully remote role, we’ll support what works best for you.
Work with us
Moonpig Group recently achieved ‘Unicorn’ status in one of the biggest tech IPOs of 2021, making the FTSE 250 index of leading companies listed on the London Stock Exchange with a market cap of £1.5 billion.
At Moonpig Group our mission is to help people connect and create moments that matter. We are an international group made up of two brilliant brands – Moonpig in the UK, US and Australia, and Greetz in the Netherlands.
We were founded with a goal to disrupt the traditional greetings industry. Two decades on, we are an established leader within the online gifting market, offering a wide range of products to customers across the world.
Moonpig is an iconic brand and innovator, with great values that we reflect in our work culture. You have every chance to drive impact here at Moonpig, and most importantly, we genuinely want you!
What You’ll Be Doing
Moonpig has just completed a major re-platforming project to modernise our end-to-end technology platform. We now have world-class technology to support our growth ambitions and are seeking a Product Manager to play a vital role in our team. You will be reporting to the Head of Product, and joining a team of Product Managers in a function that sits at the heart of the company. You will have the freedom to decide what to build, set your own goals and support your team to focus on the things that matter. You’ll experience the best bits of working for a tech company, with the added security and pride of working for a household name that helps millions of people show their loved ones they care and celebrate the magical moments.
- Working with your peer group and PM in Android to craft a product strategy for the iOS team, which is the fastest growing platform at Moonpig.
- Shaping and delivering a product roadmap, working in a lean and iterative way to release improvements to customers early and often
- Identify and build key innovative features into our App experience to make it the ultimate gifting companion to customers and the most convenient place to send a Moonpig card.
- Collaborate with product designers and engineers, acting as a servant-leader for your squad: helping them to understand the problems that need to be solved, making sure they have the help and tools they need, and working together to create elegant solutions.
- Partner with the Web Product Managers to help migrate customers to the Moonpig App and deliver a consistent experience across our website, iPhone & Android apps.
- Working in close collaboration with our sister brand, Greetz, to build a strategy for how we migrate and deliver Moonpig native apps to Greetz customers.
You'll be a good addition to the team if you:
- Experience within Ecommerce or Retail Product Management
- Experience with iOS / Android Product Management
- Demonstrates a good understanding of Web / App Based Products
- Experience with Data Science techniques to better target content to customer cohorts and drive business metrics
- Experienced people manager, ideally having managed Designers and Engineers
- Have extensive stakeholder management experience, across all levels
- Are a self-starting individual with a drive to push Moonpigs business forward
- Demonstrates focus and excellent organizational skills
- Computer Science or Business Degree
- Experience working with/managing a native app
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Project planning role
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.