Country Marketing Manager - USA
New Markets and Ventures – New Markets and Ventures /
Our Ways of Working Principles:
We believe that most of us do our best work when we work together, but we know that everyone works in different ways, and quite frankly, has other commitments and responsibilities outside of work.
As we further adjust to hybrid working, we want to take what we've learnt from working remotely and keep the flexibility that's enabled us to thrive and keep driving our business forward.
We have some core principles which support us in this:
Do what’s right
Trust & give permission
We understand ways of working can look different based on your role, team and you as an individual so we are here to support and discuss this with you during the interview process.
Work with us
At Moonpig Group our mission is to help people connect and create moments that matter. We are an international group, comprising the Moonpig, Buyagift and Red Letter Days brands in the UK and the Greetz brand in the Netherlands.
We were founded with a goal to disrupt the traditional greetings industry. Two decades on, we’re an established leader within the online cards and gifting market, offering a wide range of products to customers across the world.
Moonpig is an iconic brand and innovator, with clear values (read more about our values here!). These values set our teams and our business up for success in an environment that’s fun, supportive and challenging. They’re the glue that binds us together and we think of them as a platform to help us deliver our best work. You have every chance to drive impact here at Moonpig, and most importantly, we genuinely want you!
About the role
As Country Lead, you’ll lead a high profile and exciting project to grow our platform in the USA. You will act as the manager of our US business, so will be responsible for growing the market overall, but with a particular focus on brand marketing.
This role is both strategic and hands-on, as you will help develop the plans behind our commercial and marketing approach, as well as drive their implementation. You will be working across all media and will engage with agency partners and internal stakeholders from all functions to grow the market.
This role will be based in our London office on a hybrid working basis. Due to the need to have experience with the US market we are able to offer visa sponsorship if required.
- Develop commercial and marketing strategies to hit growth targets
- Test out brand marketing tactics across a variety of channels to help drive customer acquisition
- Drive balance of both brand and performance marketing as levers of growth
- Manage and build relationships with agencies and like-minded brands to reach new audiences
- Monitor the macro-environment (e.g. competitor activity) and identify changes which requires strategic or tactical responses
- Ideally +5 years experience in a D2C brand or growth marketing role in an e-commerce, CPG environment, or management consulting
- Experience of the US market, with strong knowledge of American consumers, media, and buying habits
- Experience working in a start up or scale up environment or comfortable in early stages teams and working in ambiguous environments
- Commercial acumen to develop new partnerships
- Experience managing relationships with agencies
- Excellent relationship management, communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge or experience of customer acquisition
- we need someone who can think big, but importantly can make things happen quickly and execute in the everyday.
- Good numerical and analytical skills, particularly understanding of tracking and data
Want to hear more?
Find out more about Moonpig Group and what it has to offer here!
Moonpig’s Commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
At Moonpig Group, we’re committed to creating an inclusive and caring culture with brilliant people who feel a real sense of belonging. We welcome and celebrate all diverse backgrounds to Moonpig Group, from working parents who need flexibility with their hours to individuals who are neurodiverse and prefer to work a certain way.
We’re proud to have several employee-led committees within our organisation, including the LGBTQ+ Committee, The Gender Balance Committee and our Moonpig Against Racism Committee.
We’ll continue to push for diversity and that sense of belonging so that all Moonpig Group employees feel safe and comfortable to be their true authentic self at work.