Senior PPC Executive - 12 month FTC
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Fixed Term Contract
Work with us
At Moonpig Group our mission is to help people connect and create moments that matter. We are an international group, comprising the Moonpig, Buyagift and Red Letter Days brands in the UK and the Greetz brand in the Netherlands.
We were founded with a goal to disrupt the traditional greetings industry. Two decades on, we’re an established leader within the online cards and gifting market, offering a wide range of products to customers across the world.
Moonpig is an iconic brand and innovator, with clear values (read more about our values here!). These values set our teams and our business up for success in an environment that’s fun, supportive and challenging. They’re the glue that binds us together and we think of them as a platform to help us deliver our best work. You have every chance to drive impact here at Moonpig, and most importantly, we genuinely want you!
What You’ll Be Doing
We're looking for a Talented PPC and Apps Executive to join our Performance Marketing team on a 12 month FTC. Together with Interim Performance Marketing Manager and Performance Marketing Lead own strategic Approach for PPC & App activity within your remit.
Please note we can only consider candidates that are willing to work on a hybrid basis from our London Office (1-2 days per week).
- Keeping track of account performance (Paid Search, Shopping and Apps) with visibility of other performance marketing channels (Display, Paid Social, Affiliates, Online Video etc.).
- Continue developing test and learn plans, optimising accounts, and creating growth roadmaps.
- Identifying and implementing strategies to achieve team goals and KPIs.
- Ensuring that all PPC channels adhere to best practices and maintain a safety net to deliver error-free, timely work
- Seeking new features and PPC landscape developments to test and implement across accounts.
- Budget Management, as well as monthly and annual planning
- ideally 3+ years of hands-on experience managing Paid Search, App and Shopping campaigns & strategy, with a proven track record of success.
- Proven track record of optimising activity to drive revenue and/or user acquisition.
- Hands-on knowledge of PPC media optimisation tools, such as SA360.
- Good understanding of web analytics suites, with a preference for Google Analytics 4Knowledge of Google Ad scripts and capability to build/fix custom scripts to cater to the business (desirable).
- Experience using Google Looker Studio/Funnel/SA360 reports data visualisation software (desirable).Excel proficiency is required.
- Highly numbers-driven and able to use data to make informed decisions.
- Able to quickly identify and capitalise on opportunities, communicate effectively with stakeholders, and adjust approach quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Want to hear more?
Find out more about Moonpig Group and what it has to offer here!
Moonpig’s Commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
At Moonpig Group, we’re committed to creating an inclusive and caring culture with brilliant people who feel a real sense of belonging. We welcome and celebrate all diverse backgrounds to Moonpig Group, from working parents who need flexibility with their hours to individuals who are neurodiverse and prefer to work a certain way.
We’re proud to have several employee-led committees within our organisation, including the LGBTQ+ Committee, The Gender Balance Committee and our Moonpig Against Racism Committee.
We’ll continue to push for diversity and that sense of belonging so that all Moonpig Group employees feel safe and comfortable to be their true authentic self at work.