Senior PPC & App Executive
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Greetz was founded in 2004 as the first online service for greeting cards in the Netherlands. Since then, we’ve grown into the Dutch market leader in greeting cards and the leading online platform for personal surprises such as flowers, balloons, food and beverages, and photo gifts. Whether it’s the production squad in Almere or the commercial team in Amsterdam, together we share one mission. A mission to empower you to build stronger relationships by delivering heartfelt messages and thoughtful gifts. In 2018, Greetz joined Moonpig in the UK to form the Moonpig Group. A collaboration based on shared values, standards, and business goals. With a team of more than 140 enthusiastic people in the Netherlands, we’re driven by the desire to let Greetz flourish and expand even further. Because whatever you send via Greetz, the end result is always a smile. And we could never get enough of that.
Work with us
At Moonpig Group our mission is to help people connect and create moments that matter. We are an international group, comprising the Moonpig, Buyagift and Red Letter Days brands in the UK and the Greetz brand in the Netherlands.
We were founded with a goal to disrupt the traditional greetings industry. Two decades on, we’re an established leader within the online cards and gifting market, offering a wide range of products to customers across the world.
Moonpig is an iconic brand and innovator, with clear values (read more about our values here!). These values set our teams and our business up for success in an environment that’s fun, supportive and challenging. They’re the glue that binds us together and we think of them as a platform to help us deliver our best work. You have every chance to drive impact here at Moonpig, and most importantly, we genuinely want you!
What You’ll Be Doing
Our Performance Marketing team are looking for a talented PPC and App Exec looking for the next challenge in their career! Reporting into PPC & App Manager, you will play a pivotal role within our dynamic team, taking full ownership of our performance marketing efforts across PPC, Shopping, and App channels for Greetz.
This role can be based either in the UK or the Netherlands on a hybrid basis - you will need to be able to travel to the London or Amsterdam office 1-2 times per week depending on where you are based.
You’ll be responsible for testing, optimisation and growth roadmaps as well as feeding into strategic decisions for your channels. You will have an opportunity to work directly with our key partners (e.g. Google, variety of CSS etc.) to align with wider business KPIs and in doing so will also get exposure to senior stakeholders across the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and managing daily budgets and KPIs to ensure optimal campaign performance.
- Staying up-to-date with market developments and applying best practices to enhance campaign strategies.
- Collaborating with key publishers, such as Google, and PPC & App Manager, to create and implement testing roadmaps for continuous improvement.
- Liaising closely with Netherlands market stakeholders and the Marketing Manager to align channel strategies with business goals and translate them into actionable KPIs.
- Maintaining account hygiene and implementing best practices to ensure efficient campaign management.
- Innovating and evolving the current account structure to improve efficiency, identify growth opportunities, and expand market presence.
- Oversee ad copy and creative elements in line with best practise to maximise campaign effectiveness.
- Provide weekly reporting on KPI movements and contribute to monthly and quarterly presentations to the C-team.
- Manage finance process for the activity in your remit (raise and receipt POs, manage account budgets, keep on top of budget trackers)
- Fluent to a high business standard in both Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- ideally 3 years of experience hands on managing PPC and Shopping channels (App channel experience is a plus).
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Proven track record of optimising campaigns to achieve ROI or CPO KPIs.
- Self-motivated and capable of working both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Able to quickly identify and capitalize on opportunities, communicate effectively with stakeholders, and adjust approach quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Data-driven and detail-oriented.
- Good understanding of web analytics suites, with a preference for Google Analytics 4
Want to hear more?
Find out more about Moonpig Group and what it has to offer here!
Moonpig Group's Commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
At Moonpig Group, we’re committed to creating an inclusive and caring culture with brilliant people who feel a real sense of belonging. We welcome and celebrate all diverse backgrounds to Moonpig Group, from working parents who need flexibility with their hours to individuals who are neurodiverse and prefer to work a certain way.
We’re proud to have several employee-led committees within our organisation, including the LGBTQ+ Committee, The Gender Balance Committee and our Moonpig Against Racism Committee.
We’ll continue to push for diversity and that sense of belonging so that all Moonpig Group employees feel safe and comfortable to be their true authentic self at work.