85 Broad Street, NY
**This role is full-time and must work from our NYC office**
What’s a Morning Brew?
Morning Brew is making the business world more engaging and exciting for young professionals. Every day we send business newsletters to 1 million readers (and counting).
Who’s behind it?
We're a 14-person team with skills in editorial, advertising, technology, growth, sales, and product management. But we all share the same passion for learning, creating, and turning the Brew into a household name.
Here's where you come in:
We’re looking to add a full-time graphic designer to join our team in New York City. The graphic designer will take control of Morning Brew's visual identity and all subsequent design collateral. That could include images for the newsletters (charts, graphs, animations, etc.), images for ad creative, illustrations for gift guides, collateral for new swag and new landing page designs.
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Ability to create professional charts and graphs
- Strong grasp of design principles, including typography, color, imagery, and composition
- Ability to design for a variety of platforms and devices
- Deep understanding of social platforms and digital storytelling
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently
- Professional experience in a similar graphic design role
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter benefits
- $500 /year learning credit
- Team lunches
- Unlimited kombucha/coldbrew (at your own risk)
- Office is in FiDi in NYC
- Competitive salary with opportunity for equity
Thanks for your interest and we hope you’ll be part of our team!
*** No Recruiters or 3rd Party Developer Shops ***