Growth Marketing Coordinator
40 Exchange Pl., NY /
Morning Brew is looking for a Growth Marketing Coordinator to join our team. While this position is based in New York City, all Brew employees are currently working remotely until further notice.
Reporting to the Director of Growth, the Growth Marketing Coordinator will developing, managing and optimizing growth channels across Morning Brew’s franchises: Morning Brew daily, Emerging Tech Brew, Retail Brew, Marketing Brew, Business Casual (audio) and our upcoming lifestyle franchise.
• Work with the growth team to optimize growth channels like paid social, affiliate relationships, newsletter sponsorships and more
• Execute cross-promotions and partnerships across franchises
• Create reports based on internal audience survey and data resource for cross-functional purposes
• Distribute growth reports, reporting back to team with insights and optimization strategies
• Coordinate, set up and run A/B marketing campaign tests
• Research, ideate and test into new growth channels across franchises
• 0-1 years of experience working in growth or marketing (internship experience
• Highly curious, motivated, proactive, and adaptable to a fast-paced environment
• Ability to think creatively and bring ideas to the table
• Proficiency in PhotoShop a plus
About Morning Brew
Just so we're clear: we're not a coffee company.
Morning Brew is a New York City-based media company that’s disrupting the traditional business news landscape. Our goal is to make the business world more engaging for the modern business leader through relatable and digestible content. Plus, we’ve got some other cool stuff in the works.
- Fast-paced and challenging environment that’s built for a passionate, lifelong learner.
- Full-time position with Competitive salary.
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance with a portion of monthly premium covered.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Generous vacation and paid time off policy.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that’s representative of our readers.