Growth Marketing Analyst
85 Broad Street, NY
Morning Brew is looking for a full-time Growth Marketing Analyst to join our team on-site in NYC.
Just so we’re clear: we’re not a coffee company.
Morning Brew is a New York City-based media company that’s disrupting the traditional business news landscape. Our goal is to make the business world more engaging for aspiring business leaders through relatable and digestible content. Plus, we’ve got some other cool stuff in the works.
This newly created position sits on the Growth Marketing team, a fast-paced team comprised of creative and data-driven marketers. You’ll have the chance to join an early-stage start-up with high growth potential.
- Maintain and deliver reporting, insights, and forecasts that accurately and appropriately measure channel performance on a daily basis.
- Own and actively optimize paid media campaigns to continually grow and ensure efficiency targets are met across all channels, including Facebook, Google, affiliate, and sponsorships.
- Analyze and track campaign and channel performance, build reporting dashboards, and recommend opportunities to improve existing campaigns or generate new learnings for the business.
- Rigorously test and learn new media strategies, messaging, creative, and targeting methods. Report to growth team on performance and recommendations for future iterations.
- Draft and submit briefs to develop new creative/tech/product requirements for new and existing channels to better align all parties.
- Expand your digital marketing expertise by supporting the growth of other prospecting channels as needed to achieve overall business goals.
- Continuously identify new areas of opportunity - from sponsorships to new online media outlets - our team is continuously testing.
- Use web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and internal dashboards to better understand our customers and apply those insights in marketing campaigns.
What You'll Bring To the Brew
- Experience in media buying and data analysis
- A desire to be part of a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with high growth goals
- You have strong experience with Excel, and are comfortable doing data analysis, visualization, and formulas in the tool.
- Familiarity with bid management tools and software like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and others.
- Undergrad degree and 1-2 years of relevant digital marketing experience
- Fast-paced and challenging environment that’s built for a passionate, lifelong learner
- Work-hard, play-hard culture
- Full-time position with competitive salary
- Health insurance with 80% monthly premium covered
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous vacation and paid time off policy