Associate Branded Content Writer, Healthcare
New York, NY /
Creative Studio /
RECRUITING SCAM ALERT: Scammers are posing as Morning Brew employees and have posted fraudulent jobs on third-party sites. All of our open jobs are posted here on our official careers page, so if it’s not here, it’s not us!
Any outreach by our Talent Acquisition team will come from @morningbrew.com email addresses. Please reach out to email@example.com for additional information.
Morning Brew is a media company that covers the business news and narratives shaping our world. The companies, the people, the workplace, the economy — we nerd out on this stuff, and we’re dedicated to helping our audience navigate it all in a way that informs and entertains.
The Morning Brew team is clever, creative, and growing fast. Want in? Read on.
The Associate Branded Content Writer (B2B) will be tasked with writing compelling, engaging, and entertaining advertising content throughout our different B2B verticals and franchises (Retail, Marketing, HR, IT, and more to come!).
Your primary focus will be handling copy for our B2B partners in the healthcare space (ranging from Health Insurance to Health Technology & Software, Healthcare Recruiting, and more). You will also work on larger branded content projects in a variety of formats (social, audio, interactive digital, video, events, etc). We’re looking for a wordsmith in the truest sense of the word: you should have an expert command of the English language and use of voice.
What you’ll do:
- Translate partner briefs/assets into 35-150 word advertorials daily for B2B partners
- Work with our partners to produce long-form articles, interactive campaigns, videos, social assets, white papers, and more for our B2B audience
- Curate partner-sponsored segments for in-person and virtual B2B events
- Educate the team on topics in the healthcare and B2B spaces
- Presenting ideas and work both internally and externally to our B2B brand partners
- Develop holistic, long-term advertising campaigns
- Contribute writing to other facets of Morning Brew's business (media kits, website and user experience copy, social media content, and more)
What makes you qualified:
- 1-2 years of professional creative writing, copywriting, content/marketing experience in the B2B space, specifically with a focus on healthcare (Health Insurance, Health Technology & Software, Healthcare Recruiting, Healthcare Consulting Services, Medical School/Education, or Scrubs/Medical Workwear)
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and project manage your own work and time
- Client readiness and communication skills
- Deep intellectual curiosity and strong work ethic
- A personal philosophy of, “Yes, we’ll figure it out.”
- Desire to seek out diverse and unique POVs that differ from your own
- Passion for all Morning Brew editorial brands
- Experience working with multiple client categories
- Experience with a/b testing a plus
What else are we looking for?
Character and integrity rank pretty high on the list. Our team is guided by our core values:
How We Treat Each Other:
• Respectful Candor: We believe that engaging in timely, constructive, and open discourse is an act of respect that makes for a more transparent and productive work environment.
• Empathy: We establish a strong partnership of trust with our co-workers and partners. We build human connections in order to understand each other.
• Inclusivity: We strive to celebrate and welcome people of diverse backgrounds and cultures. Differing perspectives help us make better decisions and have more fulfilling experiences.
How We Treat Our Work:
• Curiosity: We learn every day through deliberate inquiry and exploration. We re-examine assumptions to be a better company, offer better products, and become better colleagues.
• Accountability: We celebrate our successes and own our failures. Taking responsibility for our actions allows us to learn from our experiences.
• Bias Toward Action: We know speed matters in business so we embrace quick and calculated risk-taking. We understand that many actions are reversible and therefore we are solutions-oriented, even when facing obstacles and challenges.
• Challenger Mentality: We don’t allow ourselves to be comfortable with our success. We are hungry to become the best and create more value for our audience.
• Clarity of Purpose: We understand the “why” in our work, which helps us to operate at our highest level of performance and efficiency.
While being surrounded by a bunch of cool people who look great in crewnecks is its own reward, we have plenty more to offer.
🌴 Unlimited sick and vacation time: And by “unlimited,” we mean absolutely unlimited.
🏠 U.S Remote-work friendly: Work from home, work from the office, work from the moon — you decide.
💰 401(k) employer match: We want to help you prepare for the future, now.
⚕️ Premium healthcare plans: Your health matters!
👪 Family planning: Want to join #brewparents? Generous paid parental leave and fertility coverage for eligible employees.
☕️ Employee resource groups: Black Coffee, LGBTQ Brew, AAPI Brew, Cafe Con Leche, and Grounded
🎓 Annual learning credit: Want to learn something new? We'll reimburse you.
Morning Brew is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that’s representative of our audience.